One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Nicole nodded.

"My mom and I barely got alone so I was always grateful to have Jane around. I remember once she was trying to teach Evan and I how to make homemade cookies but all we did was through dough at each other and make a mess of the kitchen. It was so much fun." Nicole said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that about your mom. I dont know what its like to have a mother." Riley says handing her some water

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:18 pm

"She didn't really like me dating Evan in high school, I don't know why. He was and still is the sweetest guy in the world." Nicole said.

She took a sip of the water.

"Oh and don't call him Squishy ever. He doesn't like it but since we're attached at the hip he allows me to call him it. I love having special friendship privileges." Nicole said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:21 pm

"Some mothers are like that. Dont worry I wont. I call him Air Bourne all the time." Riley says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:37 pm

"Yeah but she would always glare at him when he walked into the door so I decided to always go to his house. Then once I got pregnant with Mikey she shut me out of her life." Nicole said.

"That was my other nickname I gave him years ago after we jumped off a tree when we were six. I told him he was born to be in the air then just started calling him airbourne around our friends but saved squishy for when we were alone." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:39 pm

"I'm sorry she did that to you." She says

"I've always called him Air Bourne since I first met him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:44 pm

"It's okay. I survived, I don't like to dwell on things." Nicole said.

"I guess it's a common nickname for him since I hear a bunch of superstars and divas call him that, it's cool that I started the nickname for him. It's funny because I'm always calling him Evan that I sometimes forget that Evan Bourne isn't really his real name." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:03 pm

"I know what you mean there. I've always called him Evan and I know his name is Matthew. Its easier for me to remember since my brother's name is Matt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:07 pm

"I met Matt backstage, him and Jeff are awesome. I was so excited when I met them. Evan's real name makes me remember that innocent when I punched a kid out for calling Evan Dorklan." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 pm

"Damn. Yeah Matt is a real sweetheart cant say to much about Jeff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:13 pm

"Yeah, I've always had Evan's back and he's always had mine. They're both so cool and I was in awe watching Jeff paint. He's so talented. Then watching him wrestle live was just so cool." Nicole said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:14 pm

"That is something that he has always been good at." Riley says

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:16 pm

"Yeah and his sings pretty well too. Matt, Evan, Jeff, and I went to a club after Raw and he sang there it was cool." Nicole said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:21 pm

RIley nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:23 pm

"I barely remember anything after Jeff singing though Evan, Matt, Jeff, and I got completely drunk. Luckily the ower called Courtney because she picked us up. If it was Vince I have a feeling all of us would have been dead." Nicole said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:24 pm

Riley nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Nicole looked at her cell phone when it rang.

"Hello?...oh hi Jeff...yeah I'll be there soon, thanks for reminding me. Bye." Nicole said before she hung up.

She put her cell phone in her pocket.

"I have to go. There's a meeting at the arena." Nicole said before she started walking to the door.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:35 pm

"Okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:36 pm

Nicole looked at her phone when she saw a text.

"Even though Jeff just told me Evan has to tell me again." Nicole said with a chuckle as she rolled her eyes then left the house.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Riley shuts the door and sighs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum