One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley) Empty Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Riley was six months pregnant and cleaning up around the house so that it would be nice and neat for her company that was coming over. Riley had promised her husband that she would get to know his best friend Nicole and that is a promise that she was going to keep to him. As she got finished she heard someone knock at the door. She went and opened it.

"Hi." Riley says

Back to top Go down

Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley) Empty Re: Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Nicole smiled at Riley.

"Hey." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley) Empty Re: Getting To Know Each Other!!!! (Nicole and Riley)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:56 pm

"Please come in." Riley says stepping aside for her to walk in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Nicole stepped in then looked around.

"Damn. Evan bought a huge house...I can so picture him jumping off the banister like he did once in middle school." Nicole said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:59 pm

"He did what?" Riley asked "Yeah well he tries to jump off everything when it comes pie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Nicole laughed.

"I know. Blueberry pie is something he would die for. It's his favorite thing in the world." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:06 pm

"I know. I have keep like six in the house because Matthew loves it too." Riley says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 pm

"You only keep six? His mom kept like ten in her house and that would only last him a day. Six would only last an hour with Evan." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:11 pm

"Yeah I've notice. I am going to have to keep like twenty now." Riley says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:16 pm

"I'll have to bring on for him, he used to eat the ones I made him in seconds." Nicole said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Riley smiled at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:22 pm

"Just so you know I can never tell you the recipe. I add a special ingredient and I will never tell a soul what it is." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:24 pm

"That's fine." Riley replies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Nicole nodded as she looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm

"So what do you do?" Riley asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:34 pm

"I was a model before I started working for the WWE last week. I debuted last night and won my match. I'm excited to be working with Evan in our storyline." Nicole said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:35 pm

"That's great! What storyline?" Riley asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:40 pm

"It's an on screen relationship. Vince thought it would be a great idea since Evan and I have known each other since we were born and since we've dated in the past. He thought we would have awesome chemistry to do a storyline and apparently we do since the crowd loved Evan saving me after my match then our backstage segment." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:42 pm

"That's great. Just take care of him for me." Riley says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 pm

"I will. If he hasn't gotten hurt while we were growing up he won't get hurt with me now and we did a bunch of crazy things growing up. I care about him a lot if someone even tries to hurt my Squishy they're going down." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

"Thanks." Riley says "Would you like anything?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:57 pm

"Sure, water. Thanks." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:58 pm

"Its not problem." Riley says walking towards the kitchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:02 pm

"Do you and his parents get along? If you don't there has to be something wrong with you because they seriously are the nicest people in the world though Jane can go crazy with the camera. She wouldn't stop taking pictures of Evan and I on prom night." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:04 pm

"Yeah we get along." Riley says

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next