One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging Out With The Best Friend (Courtney/Elle)

4 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Hanging Out With The Best Friend (Courtney/Elle) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hanging Out With The Best Friend (Courtney/Elle)

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:17 pm

"It's nothing." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Hanging Out With The Best Friend (Courtney/Elle) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hanging Out With The Best Friend (Courtney/Elle) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out With The Best Friend (Courtney/Elle) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hanging Out With The Best Friend (Courtney/Elle)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:19 pm

"You're my best friend, tell me what's on your mind." She says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Hanging Out With The Best Friend (Courtney/Elle) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hanging Out With The Best Friend (Courtney/Elle) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:21 pm

"I just can't believe you keep going back to the same guy who has cheated on you on your wedding day with your sister, has a baby with some bimbo, and had sex on a plane with some girl then let her move in with him before he finally decides he wants to be with you. He was a player and going about looking for sluts the whole time you both were on a break." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:25 pm

"And if the roles were reversed and Randy did all that to you. You're telling me you wouldn't go back to him? Even though you love Randy more than anyone else in the world." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 pm

"I don't know. Especially if I had twins on the way I don't know if I could trust the father of my babies with his history of hurting me." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:31 pm

"I'm not saying it's going to be easy Court,but I love him. And he's messed up badly since we've been together, I know that, I just can't see myself without him. I don't need John in my life to be happy, I did just fine without him. I want him there, I don't know if he's going to breaky my heart again or fuck up, but that's a risk I'm willing to take because I love him so much." She says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 pm

"I just hate seeing you hurt." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:36 pm

"And I hate being hurt. I tried to move on from Court, I really did. But I screwed things up with Adam because I culdn't get my mind off of John. My heart wasn't in it." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 pm

"I knew I should have stopped that stupid plan Cena and Randy had a long time ago." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:40 pm

"What good would that have done?" Elle asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:40 pm

"Cena woudn't be hurting you every second." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:16 am

"Who says Adam would've been any better?" Elle asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:39 am

"I wouldn't have let you date him." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 am

"Yes you would have. You liked Adam." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 am

"No I didn't. I only acted like I did to irritate Randy." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 pm

"So, if we could go back in time. I would be single because you wouldn't want me with Cena or Adam. I don't see the fun in that at all." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:53 pm

"You could have been with...Matt Hardy or Jeff." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:03 pm

"Hmmm, let me think about that one. If I wouldn't have gotten married to Cena or you wouldn't have let me with Adam, I would probably be back with Randy. Which would be bad for you." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 pm

"Why would you have been back with Randy?" Courtney asked with glare.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Elle chuckles.

"You two weren't official. If their plan fell through and nothing else was going on, Randy and I would've been back together. Don't act like this is a surprise, if you wouldn't have came into Randy's life and Cena for me, you know Randy and I would be together." She says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 pm

"I'm so damn glad that plan worked." Courtney muttered.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 pm

"See? Now you want the plan to work and me to be with Cena. Its funny how quickly your mind changed." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm

"I like being with Randy." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:34 pm

"And I like being with Cena." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Courtney nodded.

"Now no more drama." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next