One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) Empty Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Elle waited on her couch, flipping aimlessly through the channels as she waited for Courtney to come over to the house. Courtney had been back from her tour for a few weeks now. But with things going so bad at home, work, and the kids, she hadn't gotten a chance to see her best friend. Elle definitely needed to see and spend time with her oldest and best friend. She wasn't too sure what they'd do, but then again, her and Courtney could have a good time together not doing much at all. It was just time spent together that was needed.

Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Courtney could probably be mistaken to have had cake right now with all the excitement she was expressing but she hadn't. Being on a tour was always hard because you barely got to see anyone and if you did it wasn't for very long. The last time she saw Elle was months ago when her tour began so she really missed her best friend A LOT. When the taxi got to Elle's house Courtney got out then made her way up to the front door after paying the driver. Once at the door she rang the doorbell and waited.

"Elle I'll pick the lock or find a window to climb into if you don't let me in!" Courtney exclaimed with a wide smile on her face.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Elle turned off the t.v. and rushed over to the door. She heard Courtney on the other side and didn't even bother to answer, cause she opened the door soon after and flung her arms around Courtney. "Oh my goodness, I am so glad you are here. I've missed you terribly, Court."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Courtney hugged Elle back tightly as if she would never see her again if she let go.

"I missed you too! I hate our schedules for making it difficult for us to see each other." Courtney said with a pout.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

"I know, I hate it too. I kind of miss the days I was traveling with you on your tour bus as your stylist." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:06 pm

"I miss them too and the days you used to live in Missouri and in the same house as Randy and I. Time has passed by so much." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:10 pm

"It really has. And now look at us. Busier than what we ever imagined." Elle said, finally letting Courtney go to let her walk into the house.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:13 pm

"I know, I never would have imagined all of this for us. I can't believe it sometimes." Courtney said as she followed Elle in.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:19 pm

"Me either." Elle said, closing the door behind Courtney. "So, speaking of that. How was the tour? I've heard nothing but good things and of course got to see it myself."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:29 pm

"Oh it was amazing. I enjoyed every second of it, it was so great to be on stage again and to hear the cheers from my fan. The meet and greets were also amazing but bringing my babies up on stage with me during one of my concerts was such a highlight for me. I missed them so much and to have them there was so special." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:34 pm

"Aww...Courtney, that sounds so special. Now that is a moment I really wish I could've seen." Elle said. "But the tour sounded amazing. I definitely enjoyed myself and I know the fans did as well."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:54 pm

"It really was. Allie sang a song with me and Kayla, Jake, and Max danced on stage with me at the end of a show. It was really sweet. And thanks. I just hope I can continue doing well when the tour continues in Europe." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:59 pm

"That really does sound adorable, Court." Elle said. "When do you leave for Europe?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:14 am

"Next week, it continues until December." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:36 am

"Gesh, woman. I'm glad I was able to catch you then." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 am

"I know, I am too. This is a big tour and I'm really going to hate being away from everyone." Courtney said.

"Enough about me though, what's going on with your career?"
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:43 am

"It's what you love though, so it'll be worth it." Elle said, finding a positive.

Elle just sighed. "Too much has been going on with me."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:51 am

Courtney nodded in agreement then looked concerned when she heard the second part.

"What? What's going on, you know you can tell me. I'm always here for you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:38 am

"It's just... so much has happened." Elle said.

(sorry about that. my mom needed my help with something randomly.)
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:31 am

"We can talk about it if you want." Courtney said gently as she put a comforting arm around Elle.

(It's okay)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Elle nodded her head. "Remember that baby sitter we had hired? Well, she tried to hit on John and John turned her down. She flipped out and started bashing John in the media; saying that he raped her and forced himself on her. We tried to clear up the story in an interview and they turned it around on us, making us look like the bad ones, like John really did that and that we're bad parents. So, after the interview came out, John got really angry...and the next thing I know John's in the hospital after downing a bunch of alcohol and pills..."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Courtney's jaw dropped when she heard everything. She was for once in her life speechless. It took a while for her to process everything because it was just so shocking to her.

"Elle...I'm so sorry, I didn't even know. I would have flown down here the second I could have if I did." Courtney said before she pulled Elle into another hug.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:46 pm

"You had more important things to worry about. Hadn't really told anyone about what happened, for good reason." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:17 am

Courtney nodded, understanding why Elle didn't want to tell anyone. The media would have been all over it and it would have caused more more problems that were needed.

"I'm just so sorry, I never would have expected John do something like that or something so terrible to happen to your family. That nanny is a heartless bitch." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:20 am

Elle shrugged her shoulder a little before talking. "The nanny is the least of my worried. My issue is with John who was willing to abandon his kids and myself." Elle said, sounding a bit bitter.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next