One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) Empty The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 am

Khloe was sitting at a table with Cody nervous about what was going on. They had both gotten a phone call from Randy and Courtney saying that they wanted to talk to them in person because it was better to do it that way then over the phone.

"Cody I'm nervous about what they have to say." Khloe says

Back to top Go down

The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) Empty Re: The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe)

Post by Randy Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:46 am

"Why?" Cody asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) Empty Re: The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe)

Post by John Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:49 am

"I dont know I just have a feeling that they know." She says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:52 am

"Just relax." Cody says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:53 am

Khloe nodded
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:55 am

Courtney stormed into the restaurant then walked over to Khloe and Cody before she glared and threw a magazine down with a picture of Khloe and Cody on it. The headline said WWE's new married couple on it.

"Care to explain?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:55 am

Randy shakes his head coming in behind Courtney.

"Uhh..." Cody says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:00 am

Khloe looks at Cody
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:00 am

"Well answer me." Courtney said, glaring at Khloe.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:02 am

"It's a very long story." Cody says.

"On a lighter note, congrats you two." Randy says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:04 am

"We went to Vegas got drunk and the next morning we were married without remembering anything." Khloe says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:05 am

"How fucking stupid can you be?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 am

Cody groans, sliding down in his seat.

"It was an accident." He mutters.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:08 am

"Everyone is entitled to make a huge mistake in their life and I guess we did it." Khloe says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:09 am

"This isn't just a mistake this is the stupidest decision you could ever make!" Courtney yelled.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:10 am

"Court, it isn't that bad." Cody says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:13 am

"Why Courtney?" Khloe asked "I know we have been together that long, but its up to us."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:27 am

"You've been together for a month. Do you even know each other? Have you even met each other's parents? I bet if I asked you ten questions about each other right now you wouldn't even know the answers." Courtney said.

She grabbed the magazine.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up pregnant within a week." Courtney said.

Last edited by Courtney Orton on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 pm

"What goes on between Cody and I should stay between us. No I want because I'm on birth control. I know how to take care of myself in this situation." Khloe says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Courtney rolled her eyes.

"Well obviously you don't understand that Cody is in a popular business and he is famous. People are going to find out about stuff wither you like it or not. I suggest you stay away from my children, I don't want a bad influence around them." Courtney said before she grabbed Randy's hand then walked out.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 pm

"That didn't go too well." Cody mutters.

Randy walks out with Courtney.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:01 pm

"I guess you want to go with them to. I understand Cody."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:04 pm

"Huh?" Cody asks, confused.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:06 pm

"I understand if you want to go with them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:09 pm

"And do what? I probably should try and fix this, but I don't know exactly how." Cody says
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next