One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:13 pm

"Well there goes my job." She says

Back to top Go down

The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe)

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:18 pm

"What are you going to do?" He asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:19 pm

"I guess find another job working for a top model or something." She says sighing

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 pm

"This just turned into a huge mess." He says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The New Is Out!!!! (Cody/Courtney/Randy/Khloe) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 pm

"Yeah and it seems like its my fault. Maybe you shouldnt be with me." She says starting to have doubts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:32 pm

"Having doubts?" Cody asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 pm

"I just feel like I have cause you so much trouble. And I never wanted that for you and I care about you so much that I guess that it would have been better if we never met." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 pm

"I really don't know what you want me to say, you seemed to have made your decision already." Cody says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 pm

"I want you tell me how you feel?" She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:42 pm

"I feel fine." Cody says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:45 pm

"You feel fine about this whole thing and your wanting to stay with me?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 pm

"Both." He replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Khloe smiles at him

"I want that too." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:40 am

Cody smiles back.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:07 am

"So what do we do now since the whole world knows?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2