One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moment Of Truth!!!! (Emily/Khloe/Cody)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Moment Of Truth!!!! (Emily/Khloe/Cody) - Page 3 Empty Re: Moment Of Truth!!!! (Emily/Khloe/Cody)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:07 pm

"Cody. What the hell are you doing?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Moment Of Truth!!!! (Emily/Khloe/Cody) - Page 3 Empty Re: Moment Of Truth!!!! (Emily/Khloe/Cody)

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 pm

"What does it look like?" Cody muttered, grabbing a beer.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Moment Of Truth!!!! (Emily/Khloe/Cody) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Moment Of Truth!!!! (Emily/Khloe/Cody) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:18 pm

"I dont know since you didnt call me." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:32 pm

"Didn't know I had to...I do live her as well." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Moment Of Truth!!!! (Emily/Khloe/Cody) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Moment Of Truth!!!! (Emily/Khloe/Cody) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:34 pm

"No, but you said you would." She says "Are you hungry?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:39 pm

"Not really." Cody replied.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 pm

"Do you want to talk about what happened a couple weeks ago?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:47 pm

"Sure. Care to explain to me why you went off like that in front of my family and ignored everything I said?" Cody asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 pm

"Maybe I felt like your "friend" was being rude and treating everyone else besides your family like crap." She says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 pm

"Really? Cause that's not how I saw it, she treated your family very nicely until you started yelling at her and demanding she leaves the house." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 pm

"She didnt even say one word to my family Cody. She was talking to yours like I wasnt even there or my family. Your sister was the only one that said anything. All she wanted to do was get in you into the basement." Khloe says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:59 pm

"She did say hello and speaking of my sister, you didn't say much to her either. She's very offended by that by the way." He said. "So, what if she wanted me to go the basement. Kristin was going to be right there, you act like something was going to happen. All we were going to do is play a video game or something. Plus that would've been the perfect opportunity to get to know my family. But did you see it that way...no."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:01 am

"I"m sorry Cody. But when she said friends with benefits about you and her it made me madder than hell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:04 am

"Did you ever think that maybe she was talking about her past with me? I have dated other people besides you." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 am

"I dont know. I'm sorry. But why did you say what you said to the magazine?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 am

"There you go accusing me of something again. I never said any of that, it was so made up rumor Khloe." Cody said. "This whole thing was just a mistake, ever since that stupid night when we got drunk and ended up married, you and I have been having nothing but problems."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:13 am

"Cause we dont talk to each other Cody. I never accused of it I just asked you if it was true." Khloe stated

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:18 am

"Talking has nothing to do with this, we rushed into this and you know it." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:19 am

"I know." She says "So what do you want to do about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am

Cody shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm just over this." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:26 am

Khloe nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:29 am

Cody nodded his head before he grabbed his keys.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:33 am

Khloe sat at the table with her head in her hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 am

Cody walked out of the house.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 am

Khloe started crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next