One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone)

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:42 am

"Not sure I think Miz and Maryse."

Back to top Go down

A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone)

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:43 am

"Oh, then I have complete faith that you'll win. Though Maryse is a friend of mine, the Miz will ruin it for her." Elle said as she went to the back.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:51 am

"I hate them both."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:52 am

"Why?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Bit Out Of Character (Anyone) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:53 am

"Miz cheated on me when we dated and Maryse tried to steal Jeff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:54 am

"Well, I heard Miz was an ass. Maryse, I had no idea about." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:57 am

Rai shrugged. "She is sneaky."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:03 am

"She has her moments but she's not that bad. Though I understand your reasons for disliking her." Elle said, reappearing in a yellow bikini.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Rai shrugged. "To each their own."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:12 pm

"I'll still be rooting for you and Morrison though." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:13 pm

"Thanks. I think everyone in the locker room is rooting for us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:25 pm

"Wouldn't be surprised, you two seem like a hell of a tag team." Elle said standing there with her hands on her hips
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:28 pm

"You should come check out one of our training sessions." Rai looked at her and smiled. "John is going to be mad that I got to see you get these pictures taken."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:30 pm

"Ooh, that sounds like it would be fine. Next time you two train together let me know." Elle said. "Why would he be mad?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:31 pm

"He didn't get the chance to attack you. Also tomorrow we are going to be in the gym."

(I already have this topic up)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:38 pm

"If he attacked me now, I'd never get this shoot accomplished." Elle said with a chuckle. "Okay, I'll stop by."

(Oh, I'll go post in it.)
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:40 pm

"Sweet." Rai then laughed. "Yeah but you would enjoy him attacking you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 pm

"I always do." Elle said with a smile. "I can't wait to see his reaction for everything that I have planned for his birthday."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 pm

"He's going to love it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:44 pm

"I hope so. We've been through a lot over the last couple years and things finally seem to be going right between us." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:45 pm

"He will. Flat Top is an idiot sometimes but he likes when people put alot of thought into his gifts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:48 pm

"I know, which is why I don't plan on telling him a thing until his birthday. I'm even thinking about letting him think I won't be home for his day so that he'll be even more surprised by everything." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

"I can have him think that he has to do a photo shoot with me and Nitro."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:57 pm

"That'll keep him occupied and not sulking. Then John can go back over to your place and Randy can make it seem like you decided to throw him a little party for his birthday." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:59 pm

"Then have Nitro and Jeff bring the cake in that you're going to be hiding in. I love it." Rai smiled. "I get payback."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next