One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Housecall From Baby Sister (Stephanie/Chris/Jenna)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Housecall From Baby Sister (Stephanie/Chris/Jenna) Empty Housecall From Baby Sister (Stephanie/Chris/Jenna)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Stephanie sighed as she ran a hand over her husband's blonde hair. He'd been sick for three days now, but he refused to be seen by a doctor. "Chrissy," Stephanie said. "You're sick, you need a doctor."

Back to top Go down

Housecall From Baby Sister (Stephanie/Chris/Jenna) Empty Re: Housecall From Baby Sister (Stephanie/Chris/Jenna)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:02 pm

"I'm not going to a hospital." Chris said as he crossed his arms.

Back to top Go down

Housecall From Baby Sister (Stephanie/Chris/Jenna) Empty Re: Housecall From Baby Sister (Stephanie/Chris/Jenna)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:04 pm

"Well how about I bring one to you?" Jenna said as she walked through the bedroom door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Chris smiled. "Hey little sister."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:07 pm

"Hey Chrissy," Jenna smiled. "You being stubborn again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:08 pm

"I am not stubborn. I would just prefer not to wait endlessly at a hospital where they don't know what they are talking about."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:10 pm

"Chris, are you forgetting you are talking to the director of said hospital?" Jenna asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:12 pm

"Yeah but you know what you're doing." Chris said as he leaned back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:14 pm

"Suck up," Jenna muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Chris smiled widely. "So I heard from a little birdie you met a Diva the other day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:20 pm

"Yeah, I met Dave's sister while I was at the park with Hailey," Jenna said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:25 pm

"She's a spitfire. I regret teaching her the Code Breaker and Walls of Jericho." Chris laughed lightly. "So what would you do to make me feel better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Jenna swung her housecall bag in from of her. "Well, when was the last time Steph checked your temperature?" Jenna asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Chris shrugged. "I don't remember."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:34 pm

"Well, then I'll check myself," Jenna said, pulling out the thermometer from her bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 pm

Chris sighed and opened his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Jenna smiled and placed the thermometer in her brother's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Chris closed his mouth and sighed. He leaned back in his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm

"I know being sick sucks Chrissy, I know," Jenna murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:52 pm

He pouted and closed his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Jenna took the thermometer as it started to beep. "101.2 Chris, not too bad," Jenna said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:56 pm

"I've been drinking some herbal tea that Rai suggested to help bring down fevers. It was alot worse." Chris said with a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:58 pm

"I told you'd be alright baby," Stephanie said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah I know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:01 pm

"Come on Chrissy, don't get snappy with me now," Stephanie said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next