One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting the new job and meeting the little sister

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Starting the new job and meeting the little sister Empty Starting the new job and meeting the little sister

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Antony Tinatkos looked around the building in awe. He had never seen so much chaos and somewhere in all of it was his baby sister. He went to the GM's office and knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down

Starting the new job and meeting the little sister Empty Re: Starting the new job and meeting the little sister

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm

"Come in." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Starting the new job and meeting the little sister Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Starting the new job and meeting the little sister Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Starting the new job and meeting the little sister Empty Re: Starting the new job and meeting the little sister

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Antony stepped in. "Hi Mrs. Orton I'm Antony. I'm your newest security guard."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 pm

"It's nice to meet you." Courtney said as she picked Max up and started rocking him when he began crying.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Starting the new job and meeting the little sister Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Starting the new job and meeting the little sister Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:32 pm

"Cute kid." Antony said with a small smile. "I have a question that's not job related." Antony was a little nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:33 pm

"Thanks." Courtney said with a smile.

"What is it?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:34 pm

"Do you know where I can find Raina Bautista?" Antony asked as he looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Courtney shrugged.

"I don't know. Locker room maybe. I don't keep track where everyone is all the time." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:43 pm

"Would you happen to know which one?" Antony asked with happiness in his eyes and voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:44 pm

"The one that says her name on it." Courtney said as she grabbed a bottle from her bag then started feeding Max.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm

"Thank you. Um what's expected of me as your security guard?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:46 pm

"Are you my personal security guard or the WWE's?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Antony took the paper out of his back pocket and read it. "I'm personal security guard for you but if you don't need me I help out with the security around the arenas."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:50 pm

"I'm a famous popstar of course I need a bodyguard." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 pm

Antony chuckled. "Okay true I'm just going by what was sent to me." Antony looked at Courtney. "Do you need to see my references?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:13 pm

"Well not really but it'd be nice to see." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Antony handed her a piece of paper from his inside jacket pocket. "I'm ex special forces. I got out because my time was up. I have an honorable discharge." Antony said as he handed it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Courtney looked over the paper then nodded.

"Wow that's cool." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 pm

"I applied for this job because it's in my realm but also because of Raina." Antony looked at Courtney. "She's my little sister but doesn't know about me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Courtney nodded.

"Well I think you're going to be a great security guard." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Antony grinned widely. "I'll make sure I don't let you down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:25 pm

"I don't think you will. Especially carrying Max with me everywhere I can't have those crazy paparazzi hurting him." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 pm

"I will make sure that no harm come to you and your children."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:28 pm

"Thank you. I don't need my husband going to jail because he kills the person that hurt one of my kids." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Antony nodded. "If you need me at any time I will be there. Um I have two lines. One is the number written on there which is the number that only you and your husband will have and if you have any children who know how to use a phone." Antony looked at Courtney. "My number one priority is you and your children your husband is number two."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next