One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling friends and family good news (Everyone)

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Telling friends and family good news (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Telling friends and family good news (Everyone)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:17 am

Chris rolled his eyes and looked at Rai. "Hey can I get a beer?" "Sure go ahead." Rai said with a smile. Chris went and got one. "I wanted you to get it for me." "Too bad." Rai said as she sat down. Adam and Nitro laughed. "So who all is coming?" "Dave, John's family, Randy's family, and Matt."

Back to top Go down

Telling friends and family good news (Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Telling friends and family good news (Everyone)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:24 am

Jeff nodded.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Telling friends and family good news (Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Telling friends and family good news (Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:27 am

Adam nodded and smiled when he heard the front door open. "I think the big guy is here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:28 am

Dave walked to the door with Candice then knocked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Telling friends and family good news (Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Telling friends and family good news (Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:31 am

Rai ran and hugged Dave. "Hey!" She then hugged Candice. "I didn't think you were going to make it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:33 am

"I may be nine months pregnant and ready to pop but that doesn't mean I'm not going to go to a cook out." Candice said with a laugh.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 am

Rai smiled. "Come on. Jeff can you get some pillows in a chair for Candice please?" Rai asked as she put an arm around her sister-in-law. She looked up at Dave. "Where's my nephew?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:38 am

"He's at a friends house." Dave said.

Jeff brought over a chair and put pillows on it.

"Thanks Jeff." Candice said with a smile as she sat down.

"No problem." Jeff said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:41 am

Rai nodded and then looked at Candice. "I made some lemonade do you want some?" She then looked at Dave. "Beer for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:42 am

"Yes. Thank you." Candice said.

"Yeah." Dave said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:46 am

Rai went to walk off. "Hey how come you'll get beer for him?" "Cause I love him more." Rai responded as she went inside.

Adam laughed and looked at Candice. "How are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 am

Dave laughed.

"I'm feeling good. The baby is due in two days so soon I'll be able to walk around for more then five minutes." Candice said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:51 am

Rai came back and handed them their drinks then handed a beer to Jeff. "Here you go babe." Rai then sat down. "I really am surprised to see you since Dave told me you haven't been going out much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:52 am

"Thanks." Jeff said.

"Well I thought it would be fun to be here. I can't stay in that house forever." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:54 am

Rai nodded. "So since this is the first time you got to see the new place what do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:55 am

"I think it looks amazing." Candice said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 am

Rai smiled. Nitro looked at Rai and then cocked his head to the side. "What Nitro?" "You're boobs look bigger." Rai choked on her soda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:00 am

"Jeff you should have heard what Nitro said to your girlfriend!" Candice yelled.

"What did he say?" Jeff asked as he came over with Dave.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 am

"I made an observation." Rai was coughing trying to recover from choking. Adam looked at Chris. "Ten bucks says Jeff hits him." "Ten says Dave does it." The two then shook hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:04 am

"He said her boobs look bigger." Candice said.

Jeff and Dave glared at Nitro. Jeff then punched Nitro and Dave picked Nitro up then punched him next.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 am

"Oww. I said it was an observation. God can't you two lighten up." Nitro said as he rubbed his jaw.

"Aw man." Adam and Chris said at the same time.

Rai looked at Nitro. "What do you mean?" "I meant that lately you've looked a little more filled out. Completely innocent comment I meant it as a compliment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:10 am

"You don't look at my sister's or Jeff's girlfriends boobs or talk about them." Dave said glare.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:12 am

Rai rolled her eyes. "Guys easy damn and Dave we talked about you and the Animal mode. Jeff the fact that a guy compliments my figure should make you happy cause you have me and they don't."

Nitro rubbed his jaw and moved away from the two men.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:16 am

"I am. I just don't like people talking about your boobs." Jeff said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:21 am

"It happens regardless babe." Rai said as she hugged him. She dropped her voice down so that only he could hear. "We know why they would be getting bigger and it doesn't matter what anyone else says." She then nipped his neck.

Adam watched her along with Chris. "You know Nitro now that you mention it she does look like she has put on a little weight." Adam said as he placed his chin in his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next