One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is How a Heart Breaks (Cheyenne/Adam)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This is How a Heart Breaks (Cheyenne/Adam) Empty This is How a Heart Breaks (Cheyenne/Adam)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Cheyenne lay motionless in the hospital bed, a respirator tube down her throat as she wasn't breathing on her own. The other driver seemed to come out of nowhere and now heyenne was clinging to her life. The doctors doubted she'd make it much longer.

Back to top Go down

This is How a Heart Breaks (Cheyenne/Adam) Empty Re: This is How a Heart Breaks (Cheyenne/Adam)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Adam got into the hospital. "Where's my wife?" "Her name?" "Cheyenne Copeland." "Down the hall. Room 132." Adam nodded and ran off to the room. When he saw Cheyenne he stopped. He sat in a seat and held her hand. "Baby I am so sorry I wasn't here sooner."

Back to top Go down

This is How a Heart Breaks (Cheyenne/Adam) Empty Re: This is How a Heart Breaks (Cheyenne/Adam)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Cheyenne didn't move, her heart rate was incredibly slow. The heart monitor beeps coming few and faw between.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Adam bowed his head and closed his eyes. "Eddie, Chris please keep her here. I can't loose her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Cheyenne's chest barely rose and fell, the beeping of the machines was the only noise in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Adam laid his head on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:41 pm

A soft moan passed by the respirator tube through Cheyenne's pale lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Adam's head shot up. "Chey?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Cheyenne moaned again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Adam pressed the button for a doctor then looked down at her. "Hold on baby girl a doctor will be here soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:55 pm

Cheyenne tried to force her eyes open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Adam stroked her forehead waiting on the doctor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 pm

One of the doctors came in and glanced over Cheyenne. "Talk to her, she's trying to respond, she just needs a little help," the doctor said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:01 pm

"Baby girl open those pretty eyes for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Cheyenne's eyes opened slowly, a blank look in her brown orbs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:05 pm

"Baby focus on my voice. I have you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:16 pm

"A-A-A" Cheyenne tried to force her words passed the breathing tube. "Addy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 pm

"I'm here baby. Can you get that tube out of her please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:21 pm

The doctor's slowly eased the respirator tube out of Cheyenne's throat. Her next breaths were rapid and shallow. She was panicing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:23 pm

"Baby listen to me slow and easy ok? No one is going to hurt you. I'm here." He squeezed her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:52 pm

"Addy," Cheyenne began to sob as she clung to Adam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:54 pm

"I'm here babygirl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:56 pm

"The other car came outta nowhere Addy, I was so scared!" Cheyenne cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:01 pm

"I know baby." Adam started to stroke her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:02 pm

"I coulda died Addy," Cheyenne whimpered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next