One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) Empty Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Cheyenne's eyes where full of tears as she held Destiny's hand. Since she'd brought her to the hospital the child had only gotten sicker. Now on a respirator the child was nothing more than a ghost of her former self and the doctors were counting the hours until she succumbed to the illness that was claiming her young life.

Back to top Go down

Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) Empty Re: Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Adam rushed into the room. He went to Cheyenne and pulled her close.

Back to top Go down

Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) Empty Re: Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 pm

"She's so sick Addy, I'm scared I'm gonna lose her," Cheyenne cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 pm

He held her close. "Shh babygirl she will be ok."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:44 pm

"Cheyenne"!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Cheyenne looked up and wiped her eyes.

"Hey Micks," Cheyenne sniffled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Adam nodded at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Courtney walked into the room.

"Hey." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Don't You Take My Sunshine Away (Cheyenne/Adam/any/everyone) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:51 pm

"Hey Court," Cheyenne said softly, walking back over to sit at Destiny's bedside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Adam hugged Mickie and Courtney. "Thanks for coming guys." He then went and sat beside Cheyenne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Cheyenne took Destiny's hand and rubbed it with her thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Adam looked at his daughter and rubbed her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm

"She's been unconscience for three days now," Cheyenne said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Adam looked at Cheyenne. "I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:00 pm

"It's not your fault baby," Cheyenne said. "She was asking for you before she was out, maybe if you talk to her itll help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Adam nodded and went on the other side of the bed. He rubbed her hair and held her hand. "Hey princess. Daddy's sorry he wasn't here sooner." He looked at her and tears filled his eyes. "You can't be sleeping right now. Daddy needs you to wake up and let him see you're pretty eyes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Destiny didn't respond but her heart rate picked up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Adam smiled slightly. "Come one princess I know you want to open your eyes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:08 pm

Destiny's heart rate picked up a little bit more.

Cheyenne sang softly.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 pm

You'll never know dear how much I love you
So please don't take my sunshine away.

Adam finished as stroked her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Destiny's pinky finger moved ever so slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Adam smiled. "That's it princess wake up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Destiny whimpered softly, eyes still closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 pm

"Come on princess I know it hurts but I know you can open you're eyes for daddy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Destiny whimpered again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next