One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:40 pm

"Alright Mickie truth or dare?"

Back to top Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) - Page 9 Empty Re: First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 pm

"dare".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm

He grinned. "Dare you to take a shot of pure chocolate syrup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:46 pm

"easy". mickie gets uo and gets the stuff ready " okay 3....2.....1.... she drinks it all and comes to sit back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:55 pm

"okay so Rai, truth or dare".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:57 pm

"Truth."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:59 pm

"What is one secret you have never told anyone"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:05 pm

She looked at Nitro and he grabbed her hand knowing what secret it was. "I miscarried Christian's baby."

Adam and Chris looked at her in shock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:09 pm

"aww Ria, im sorry". Mickie got up and hugged her friend".
"Nitro can I see you in the kitchen"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Nitro nodded.

"When were you pregnant with Jay's kid?" Adam asked in shock. "When me and him were dating."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 pm

"Nitro did she just say that". mickie in schock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:19 pm

"Jay was the father of the baby." He said. "I think it'll do her some good to get it out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:21 pm

"I cant understand why she told us now today, i mean I was looking for like blah blah happened with blah blah blah". "not her big secret" Mickie was in shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:22 pm

"Today is the anniversary of when it happened."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:23 pm

"oh my, i didnt notice".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Nitro shrugged. "Not many do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 pm

"okay lets get back".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Nitro nodded.

Adam was looking at them in shock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm

"what"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:35 pm

"You guys act like your not shocked." Adam said as he looked at them.

"Rai I told Mick about it earlier." Nitro said. Rai nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:56 pm

"its true". "Rai you know you could tell me anything".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 pm

"It's not something I don't like to bring up. Mostly because Jay doesn't know about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm

"i know but i feel like I let you down, for not being there for you, for not knowing that something was wrong".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:04 pm

Rai pulled the Diva down beside her. "You have never let me down Mick. I didn't know I was pregnant until I miscarried."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:18 pm

"but I should of been there when you found oout"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next