One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) Empty First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Rai paced the locker room that she was in. She was nervous about coming back for this job.

Back to top Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) Empty Re: First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:58 pm

mickie knocks on the door "hey Rai, its Mickie"

Back to top Go down

First Night For A New Job (Everyone) Empty Re: First Night For A New Job (Everyone)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:52 pm

"Mickie!" Rai hugged the Diva with a smile. "How are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:59 pm

"im great, how are you"? she asked, while hugging one of her best friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 pm

"Nervous about tonight." Rai said looking at her taller friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:02 pm

"there is nothing to worry about" she said reensuring her friend. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:06 pm

"It's just I'm used to being in action. Not announcing." Rai said twirling her fingers in her long brownish almost black hair. "Plus I'm singing the National Anthem in front of all those people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:13 pm

"hey dont worry the WWE universe is great". "they will love you".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:22 pm

"They love me as Vixen the wrestler not Vixen the ring announcer." Rai said with a sigh. She stepped into the bathroom and changed into the black leather pants and a dark red velvet shirt with long sleeves. She came out and started to make her hair a little wavy then did her make up. She sat down and put on her heeled boots.

(Think the shirt that Martina McBride wore in Concrete Angel)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 pm

"it doesnt matter, if I love you, they will too". "your like my sister". You will do fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Rai smiled. Mickie always knew what to say. "I love you too." She hugged her. "Thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:27 pm

"shoot I have to go to training, but ill catch you later okay"? she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:29 pm

"No problem. I gotta go warm up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:30 pm

"okay we will talk later" was the last thing Mickie said before leaving the room. it was great having one of her best friends here with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Rai went to the ring where everyone was setting up. She looked around and smiled at one of the tech guys. "Can I warm up and do a sound check at the same time?" "Yeah." He handed her a mic. She got in the ring and looked around.

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:40 pm

mickie could hear her singing. it was amazing. after her traing she would have to go an talk to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Rai smiled and looked at the tech. "Sound good?" "Yeah everything is perfect." "Great."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 pm

while in training, Mickie had pulled a muscle. she was in pain and needed a friend, and well of course ted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Rai walked around back stage waiting for the show to start. She nodded at superstars giving her congrats and good lucks. She spotted Mickie. "Chica what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:56 pm

"I pulled a muscle in my leg and its killing me". Her eyes were watery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Rai supported her. "Ok come on let's get you to the medics."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:59 pm

"okay but can you call ted and let him know"? she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:04 pm

"Absolutely." Rai helped her to the medics. She then pulled out her cell and called Ted's phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:05 pm

"It hurts so bad" Mickie was informed that she did break her foot. "when will I be back in Action, did the doctor say"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 pm

"He said it might be a while. I know it sucks Mickie. See if you can be a guest commentator for a while." Rai said as she tried Ted's cell again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum