One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding)

3 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 13 Empty Re: Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Ted smiled.

"Love me I guess," Ted shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 13 Empty Re: Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:53 pm

"come on, we need to hurry up". Mickie went in first

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Ted nodded following her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:56 pm

mickie started to wash her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Ted smiled, walking behind Mickie as he helped her wash her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Mickie then took some body wash and rubbed it over herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:01 pm

"You're amazing," Ted said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 pm

"oh I know". mickie kissed him. "dont foreget about yourself".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Ted smiled, grabbing his body wash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:06 pm

"alright im gonna go get dressed now". mickie steped out of the shower to get a towel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Ted smiled, walking out soon after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Mickie slipped on a white tee shirt with a pocket at the top right and a pair of jeans. she put on her white hollister fli-flops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm

mickie picks up her phone and texts Courtney :we are ready when you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Okay.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Ted got dressed.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can't Take My Eyes Off of You (Ted and Mickie's Wedding) - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:33 pm

mickie laid on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Ted tied his shoes.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:37 pm

mickie sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 pm

"What?" Ted asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:39 pm

"nothing, im just thinking".

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:46 pm

Ted nodded.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 pm

mickie got a text . "ted can you see who that is please", she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Ted grabbed Mickie's phone.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:57 pm

"who is it", she asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next