One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting the little sister's friends. (Anyone)

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the little sister's friends. (Anyone) Empty Meeting the little sister's friends. (Anyone)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Rai was moving to catering fast. Antony sighed. "What are you so damn excited about?" "Just come on." Rai went into catering and looked around. "Micks!"

Back to top Go down

Meeting the little sister's friends. (Anyone) Empty Re: Meeting the little sister's friends. (Anyone)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 pm

"Rai"! Mickie smiled

Back to top Go down

Meeting the little sister's friends. (Anyone) Empty Re: Meeting the little sister's friends. (Anyone)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Rai hugged her friend. "Mickie this is my older brother from my father's side Antony Tinatkos. Antony this is one of my best friends Mickie Dibiase."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Mickie hugged backk. "Its nice to meet you". she smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Antony nodded. "Same here. Is this why you were running here?" "Not completely. I was...."

"Raina!" Chris said when he came into catering. Rai smirked and hid behind Antony. She looked at Mickie. "I love that my brothers are such huge masses of muscle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm

"it helps". mickie giggled. "CHRRRIIIS"! Mickie yelled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Chris walked over and hugged Mickie then looked at Antony. "Whose the muscle?" "I'm Rai's older brother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 pm

mickie hugged back. "chris you better watch out he looks like he can kick your ass". mickie said as she playfully punched chris's arm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:29 pm

"Owww." Chris looked him over. "He's as big as Dave." Rai giggled. Chris grabbed her. "Caught you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:32 pm

"oh that did not hurt you big baby". mickie gave him a face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:33 pm

He stuck his tongue out and picked Rai up over his shoulder. "Where is it you little brat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Mickie stuck out her tongue back. "what did Rai take this time"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:36 pm

"My hair gel, Adam's sunglasses, and Nitro's jacket." Chris said as he tried to keep his grip on the small wiggling Diva.

Antony watched with amusement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:38 pm

"chris, I actually have them, she gave them to me". mickie said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Chris looked at Rai. "You little sneak." Rai grinned.

Adam and Nitro came in with grins.

Antony raised a brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:39 pm

"your not getting them back though". mickie said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Rai smirked.

Adam hugged Mickie. Nitro hugged her then looked at Antony. "Whose the muscle?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:42 pm

mickie hugged them both back. "that is Rai's brother".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Nitro nodded. He then looked at Rai. "Little Shaman why must you do things?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:45 pm

"hey john, can I keep your jacket, its really comfy". mickie said with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:46 pm

"No that is my jacket."

Antony looked at Mickie. "Are things always like this with her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:47 pm

"yup". mickie nodded.

"comeon John please"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:50 pm

"How about I give you one of my jackets that I don't wear anymore?"

Adam looked at Antony. "I'm Adam, that's John but we call him Nitro, and the ass clown holding your sister captive is Chris."

"I'm Antony."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:51 pm

"nope, I like this one". mickie said

"you will find out soon why we call Chris, ass clown ".

Last edited by Mickie James on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:54 pm

"Mickie come on please let me have my jacket back."

Rai looked at Mickie. "Help me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next