One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) Empty Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John)

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 pm

John walked threw the hallway looking forward for a new day of work. He was told that the new GM wanted to meet him. So as he made his way to the GM's Office he was thinking about what was going on between him and Elle. When he finally reaches the door he knocks and then walks into the room in shock.

"What the hell!" He says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) Empty Re: Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Courtney smirked as she stood up.

"Hey Cena." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John) Empty Re: Meeting The New GM!!!! (Courtney/John)

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 pm

John shakes his head

"What the fuck is going on here?"
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 pm

"I'm the new General Manager of Raw." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:19 pm

"Gee...Great." John says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:25 pm

"Yep you're stuck with me and guess what? You're never getting the WWE Championship as long as I'm GM." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:26 pm

"Your funny. Plus you would have to go threw The McMahons and they love me." John says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:27 pm

"Vince already agreed. He gave me full control over everything. I can do whatever the hell I want to you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:30 pm

"Well if that is the case I can give you as much hell as I want. Plus you have to think about Anthony since I have to support him."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:31 pm

"You can get beat up every week and get a paycheck." Courtney said with a smirk.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:32 pm

"So... I still can give your ass hell." He says with a smirk
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:35 pm

"You do and I'll make sure I get Big Show to break you in half." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:36 pm

"Courtney...I have beat the Big Show. Do you what you must, but nothing scares me." John says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:38 pm

"Well I wonder how you would do if I had Big Show, Kane, Undertaker, and the Great Khali go after you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:39 pm

John shruggs
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:43 pm

"Well then let's find out. Next week on Raw you're going against Undertaker, Kane, The Great Khali, and Big Show." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:43 pm

"Great!" John says smiling
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:46 pm

"Oh and by the way in a month of two you're turning heel. You're way too damn boring now." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 pm

"Gives more time to piss you the fuck off." He says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm

"You think I care about what you do to me? Elle makes a lot of money, she could easily support Anthony without you. I could fire you at anytime I want so I suggest you watch how you act." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:52 pm

"You do realize since we arent together she hasnt been working."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:54 pm

"She's my personal stylist. I can pay her. I'm the GM and a pop star I need to look good at all times so she's still working and trust me Cena I pay her a lot." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 pm

"Right.. What about Anthony and dont say he is with you because I wouldnt allow it plus my lawyer would do everything in his power to get my son away from her if that happens."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:01 pm

"Elle is his mother if she allows him near me he can be near me. If you harass me and bug me I can fire you and any judge would agree with that. I haven't done anything wrong to you accept hate your precious Riley. Elle would be on my side and so would a ton of other people so have fun losing. Elle is a better parent then you are so if you go in court for custody you would go down in flames." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:05 pm

"Please. Not with her working with a psycho like you. Plus this has nothing to do with Riley I could care less if you hate her or not. I just dont want you near my kid cause you two of your own to worry about. So if any judge would see what your trying to do now then you know that would chose me hands down. Try me Courtney."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next