One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John's Surprise Birthday Party (Everyone)

3 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

John's Surprise Birthday Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: John's Surprise Birthday Party (Everyone)

Post by Randy Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:39 pm

"Thank you Mick." Matt said.

Randy and Cody glared at John.

----

"Good." Elle said, smiling. "Is he going to kill Randy anytime soon? I know Randy has been dying to make fun of John's birthday for weeks now."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
John's Surprise Birthday Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100John's Surprise Birthday Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

John's Surprise Birthday Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: John's Surprise Birthday Party (Everyone)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:40 pm

"yupp". mickie said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 pm

"I know I've seen topless pics of Courtney except the darn girl has to use her arms to cover herself up. You know they both should think about Playboy." John said with the smirk on his face, knowing by the looks on their faces he was pissing them off and he was enjoying it.

---------

"I don't think so but by the looks of it Randy and Cody are about to kill him." Courtney said as she peaked her head out.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
John's Surprise Birthday Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100John's Surprise Birthday Party (Everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 pm

"We're definitely in for a show tonight." Matt said, smiling as he watched what was going on.

"Cena, I will kill you. Say one more word." Randy said, clenching his fist.

----

Elle groaned.

"Damn them." Elle muttered. "They ruin everything. If they fight, I will kill all three of them."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:51 pm

"It's my birthday I can say whatever I want and I can look at whatever I want too. Which means I can look at your wife without her shirt on and your girlfriend Cody whenever a shirtless picture of her comes out." John said as he pulled his phone out.

---------

"Me too. It's probably stupid what their fighting over. Anyway let's not think about them let's think about what you're going to do for John." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 pm

mickie smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Randy snatched John's phone away from him and glared at him.

"I'm telling Elle on you whenever she comes back." Randy said. "You won't be getting laid for forever."

"Ha ha!" Cody said, sticking his tongue out at John.

"You three are freaking morons." Matt said.

---

Elle nodded her head.

"I'm going to try not to fall when I get out of the cake." Elle said, chuckling. "As long as he's surprised and turned on, I did my job. I haven't seen him in a week, so I'm excited to see the expression on his face."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:56 pm

"Matt your a moron too". mickie said looking at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:57 pm

"I'll tell Courtney and Jenna you both were trying to look at sexy pictures of Elle so you both are doomed too." John said.

--------

"He'll be turned on. He's already turned on by that calender." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm

"ohhh you guys got burned". mickie said

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:01 pm

"How did I get grouped with them?" Matt asked.

"I've seen Elle naked a million times before. I don't need to look at your calendar to relive the image, which I really don't want to." Randy said.

"And I..." Cody said, drifting off as he thought of something. "...damn, I have nothing. Fine."

----

"Good." Elle said. "His car should be here in a bit, so I'll guess I'll get one of the guys to bring the cake out in a few minutes."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:03 pm

"Matt dont asked questions, you know you are a moron". mickie smiled at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:04 pm

"Uh huh sure you don't Orton. And if you've seen my wife naked a million times I can see your wife naked which I already have kind of." John said.

----------

"Okay." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:05 pm

"guys break it up, comeon its Johns birthday ". mickie said

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 pm

"I'm the smartest one out of the three of them." Matt said.

"He started it..." Randy muttered, glaring at John.

Cody crossed his arms over his chest and stuck his tongue out at John.

---

"So, I'll see you out there in a bit." Elle said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 pm

"true but your still a moron". mickie said

"I dont care who started it, im finishing it".

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:16 pm

"I am not a moron." Matt said.

"Fine, but tomorrow I'm kicking his ass." Randy said.

Cody nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to get some drinks." Cody said before waking off.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:17 pm

"MATT yes you are". mickie said

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 pm

"I am not. You aren't winning this one Mick." Matt said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:20 pm

"Matt you should give up now, cause yes you are!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:46 pm

"No Randy is the biggest moron here because he gets a little pissed off that I've seen a pictures of his wife shirtless even though he's slept with my wife a million times in the past." John said.

-------

"See you Elle." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 pm

"okay guys calm down". mickie said

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:52 pm

"You seriously need to get over that." Randy said shaking his head.

Cody walked back over with the drinks.

----

"Bye." Elle said, sending at text to Matt.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:54 pm

"You're the one that mentioned it in the first place." John said before he snatched his phone back.

-----------

Courtney walked out then went over to the others.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:56 pm

"Hey court". mickie said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next