One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle) Empty Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle)

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 12:01 am

Courtney got out of her car then walked into the mall and waited at the entrance for Michelle. They planned to go chat and go shopping.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle) Empty Re: Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle)

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 12:14 am

Michelle stepped out of her truck,and the minute she did,a young man walked over to her holding a pen and paper.

"Michelle can you sign this please?".

Michelle smiled and nodded."Sure,anything for a fan".

She signed and continued on her way into the mall.She spotted Courtney right away.

"Hey chick"She greeted as she hugged her.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :
Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle) Empty Re: Shopping Spree (Courtney and Michelle)

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 12:16 am

Courtney hugged Michelle back and smiled.

"Hey, how have you been?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 am

Michelle began walking with her."I've been good.Life has been good,strange has that sounds.What about you? How's life?".
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 12:27 am

"Eh...could be better." Courtney said as they started walking.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 12:36 am

"Ohhh starbucks stand,let's go there first"Michelle said going in that direction."What's going on? Randy being crazy?".
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 12:39 am

"Okay." Courtney said as she followed Michelle.

She then shook her head.

"More like my marriage is starting to crumble before my eyes." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 12:47 am

"One caramel frap.Want anything?"Michelle said turning to her."Aww sorry to hear that.How so?".
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 12:51 am

"A double chocolaty chip frap." Courtney said.

She sighed.

"Well Randy and I got into a huge fight and he went to his brother's house and hasn't come back yet." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 12:59 am

Michelle picked up her drink."Wow,how serious was the fight? maybe you should call him".
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 1:05 am

"I tried he won't pick up. This has literally been the worst fight Randy and I have ever had. I said such stupid things to him and pretty much called him a horrible father and that's far from the truth. I swear I was such an idiot." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 1:09 am

"Let's hit ladies footlocker next,I need new running shoes. Then we can go wherever you want. Do you need me to talk to him? I don't think you need to throw your whole marriage away over an arguement.Randy isn't thinking clearly".
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 1:11 am

"Okay and sure. I don't blame him even though he said some mean things to me I said worse. I told him I wanted a divorce and I gave him my rings." Courtney said.

"How could agreeing to a five month tour turn into this?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 1:24 am

Michelle picked up a shoe."Oh yeah the tour that's coming up.Yeah it is a long time to be away.I know you probably don't want to travel with three little ones.There's going to have to be sacrifices.Which I know you knew before you guys married.The best advice I can offer to you is to do alot of webchatting,if you have a mac computer you can ichat.That way Randy is able to see you and the kids.Also calling every other day. Also you can travel once a month to be with him.Those are just suggestions.Do you know of a sure way I can get in touch with Randy?".
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 1:26 am

"I canceled the tour, the tour was why Randy flipped and you have his cell phone number don't you?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 1:30 am

Michelle handed the show to the worker to go look for her size."Oh.wow.Missing out on alot of money there Court.No I don't,what is it again?".

Michelle dug in her purse for something to write on and something to write with.
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 1:34 am

"Money's not an issue when you're an Orton...but if being gone for five months is going to cause so much trouble with my marriage then I have to cancel it." Courtney said then wrote Randy's cell number down and handed it to Michelle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 1:41 am

Michelle stuffed the number in her purse."Not to be mean or to blame you.But do you have any faith in your marriage?".
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 1:44 am

"Yeah...it's just I don't want to be stopped when it comes to doing a tour. It makes me feel like I'm in prison and all he expects me to do is sit home and take care of the kids. I don't mind doing that, I love my kids. It's just my career is my dream, I've wanted it since I was a little girl and this tour is a huge huge opportunity for me to sell my album, my perfume, everything and I can't do it. Yet Randy can go all over the world all he wants." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 1:50 am

Michelle paid for her shoes and they walked out of footlocker."Looks like he's got that old school mentality of what a marriage should be.It's the 21st century and that ain't gonna fly.I don't think your marriage is over,I think you were a little hasty there.Randy just needs a wake-up call.So where to next?".
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 2:00 am

Courtney nodded.

"Yeah and how about Macy's?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 2:05 am

Michelle nodded."sure,lead the way".
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 2:07 am

Courtney walked to Macy's.

"So how's your love life?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle McCool Sun May 30, 2010 2:12 am

Michelle rolled her eyes."What love life? I'm single.Haven't met the guy that will knock me off my feet yet".
Michelle McCool
Michelle McCool

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun May 30, 2010 2:22 am

"Aw you will soon." Courtney said.

(Sorry for the late post my stupid electricity went out for some reason for like five seconds. lol)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next