One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown

2 posters

Go down

Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown Empty Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown

Post by Dejavu Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 pm

Dejavu walks into the backstage area of Smackdown. She is very nervous. she had been a fan of Smackdown for as long as she could remember. Now that she there she feels out of place among the divas and superstars.

They look at her as if she was invading their space. Each look letting her know she didn't belong in their world and they didn't want her to be a part of it.

She continued to the general manager's office with down cast eyes. What did the night hold in store for her?
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :
Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Unknown

http://heartsandlies.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown Empty Re: Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown

Post by Matt Hardy Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Matt walked down the hallway and noticed the young woman. He had heard a lot of her music and when he heard that she was going to be the guest on Smackdown, a few things went through his head. For one he was happy, his goal as the new GM of Smackdown was to make the blue brand even bigger and better than RAW and secodnly, he wasn't too sure how the woman would react to him due to a few small rumors that were going around about the two of them dating. He didn't know much about her and what she was about, the meetings in and outside of the headquarters the creative team were apart of, so he never got a chance to really get to know the woman he was romantically linked to.

Clearing his throat, Matt walked up to the woman, putting on a smile.

"...Dejavu, right? Glad you could make it, I'm Matt Hardy." Matt said, trying to sound as professional as possible.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :
Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown Empty Re: Dejavu sings on this weeks Smackdown

Post by Dejavu Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Dejavu gasped. She had heard that Smackdown had a new GM but she had no idea that Matt Hardy had filled the position.

"Hi." she stuttered but all she could see was the gossip magazine she had seen at the beauty parlor. She thought about how shocked she had been when she sat down at her favorite hair dressers table and looked down to see her face on the cover, right next to one of Matt.

'Matt Hardy and Dejavu romantically linked' the headline had said. she had never met the man and she didn't understand how the reporter could have written such a detailed report of the two of them being together.

Before she could say another word photographers seemed to leap from out of the woodwork. She was blinded by their flash and she was frozen in fear as they fired question after question.

Matt quickly pulled her into the GM's office and shut the door.
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Matt stood by the door once it was closed and looked at Dejavu.

"You okay?" He asked, his voice full of concern for the woman.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm

'Why is he acting like he has known me forever?' Dejavu thought to herself as she stared into his brown eyes.

"I'm fine." she said smoothing back a piece of her hair. "um, you can let go of my arm now Mr. Hardy."
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 pm

"Sorry." Matt muttered, letting go of her arm and walking over to his desk. "I'll call security and they'll clear them out in no time."
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude." Dejavu said. She kept her eyes down. She was extremely shy. Her publicist could never understand why she was so shy around people yet so secure on the stage. "but don't you worry about where those pictures will end up tomorrow?"
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:11 pm

"No, I didn't think it was rude. I understand how....awkward this whole situation is." Matt said. "And to answer your question, yeah I do. I try not to think about it, you can't control them...all they want is a check, they don't care how this could and does affect us."
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

"I wish I could be as understanding as you are." She said taking a seat in front of his desk. "I don't think I will ever get used to the paparazzi following everywhere I go."
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

"Comes with old age." Matt chuckled as he leaned back in his chair. "Can't say I know where you're coming from until now, I'm just a country boy. But nonetheless, I feel for you, they seem like a pain."
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:39 pm

"your not that old." Dejavu said blushing.
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:46 pm

"Ah, well glad you think so. Some would think differently." Matt said, smiling a bit at her blush.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:11 pm

"So um." Dejavu said looking down at her bag. "Where should I get ready?"
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:44 am

"You have your own dressing room right down the hallway." Matt said
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:30 am

"thank you." Matt showed her the room. She was glad to see that the press had been showed out of the backstage area. all she wanted to do was sing. It had been her dream all of her life. But she had never expected to have to give up her privacy when she finally made it big.
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:30 pm

"Hope this is okay? Need anything else?" Matt asked as he leaned against the doorway.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:15 pm

"It's fine thanks." Dejavu said closing the door behind her. She took a deep breath. She had heard that Matt had been suspended and had been relieved that she would not have to worry about some reporter getting a picture of them for their next scandal.

She still had an hour before she had to go on for her song that would take place in the middle of the show. she decided she wanted a cup of coffee so she made her way to the canteen. She was surprised to see Matt there. They were the only two in there.

she felt uncomfortable but she wasn't going to be rude just because some reporters made up a totally untrue story about the two of them. He was cute.
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Matt smiled warmly at her when she came into catering.

"You can uh, sit by me." He offered.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:03 pm

"do you think it's safe." she said with a small laugh, only half kidding.

she took the cup of coffee she had just gotten from catering and sat at the table across from him.

He chuckled by how concerned she was with what the media might write about the two of them.
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:05 pm

"Eh, even if it's not. What else can they possible say? In their minds were already together." Matt said.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

The two were soon wrapped up in their conversation. So much that they didn't never saw Chyna Sparks slip into the room where catering was set up. Chyna smiled as she snapped a few good shots of the two.

"Perfect." she said and snapped one more. "Front Page news." then she slipped out of the room just as unnoticably as she had come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Hardy Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:16 am

Matt didn't notice the flash of the camera or Chyna.
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Dejavu couldn't stop looking into Matt's eyes. They seemed to light up when he laughed. It was easy to relax around him.

"so what are your plans' for Smackdown now that your the general manager?" she said as she swirled the last sip of her coffee around in her cup.
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dejavu Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:15 pm

"and it's really funny how they think we are together, I mean we just met today."
Dejavu
Dejavu

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down