One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back from Rehab (Ortons ONLY!)

+3
Allie Orton
Courtney Orton
Lauren Orton
7 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Back from Rehab (Ortons ONLY!) - Page 13 Empty Re: Back from Rehab (Ortons ONLY!)

Post by Lauren Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:17 pm

"You know. If she was my kid, I'd kick her out" LO said. "She is a rude, cheeky bitch who needs to learn her place"
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :
Back from Rehab (Ortons ONLY!) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Back from Rehab (Ortons ONLY!) - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Back from Rehab (Ortons ONLY!) - Page 13 Empty Re: Back from Rehab (Ortons ONLY!)

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Courtney stormed into the kitchen before she grabbed the phone and left a message for Randy on his voicemail.

"I don't know where you are but you need to come home because a fight just broke out between Lauren and Allie. Lauren was pissed off enough already to the point where she threatened to punch Allie and Allie said go ahead and punch me then. Then after I got them to stop Allie continued trying to get Lauren pissed off so now Lauren's in the bathroom and Allie's in her room. I'm getting tired of this bullshit so hopefully you can do something to get them to stop because no matter how much I try I can't. Love you babe and sorry for having to pull you into this crap. Bye."

Courtney hung up then knocked on the bathroom door.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Back from Rehab (Ortons ONLY!) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Back from Rehab (Ortons ONLY!) - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:20 pm

LO followed Courtney and waited out side the bathroom.

Lauren opened the door whilst she was brushing her hair. "I seriously...want to kill her"
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:24 pm

"I know but you can't. Just try to take deep breaths and relax. There's a punching bag in the basement if you would like to unleash your anger on it." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Allie punched her pillow in her room. She has never wanted to kill someone in her entire life until now. The little bitch started it once she ask who she was for no reason. UGH!
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Dating The Miz

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2197076/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:25 pm

"Yeah" she noded.

"She is such a bitch. She asked you too hit her so you did. Then attacked you like the chicken she is. Then winds you up to try and look like a smart ass" LO said. "She needs to grow the fuck up"
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:27 pm

"Go ahead and punch it Lauren it's all yours. I need to go upstairs and talk to the instigator." Courtney said before she headed to the stairs.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Allie stopped and laid down on her bed.
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Lauren and LO walked into the basement.

"Just wait till we get that bitch on her own" LO said.

"Yeah" Lauren said. LO grabbed the punching bag, before Lauren began to punch it over and over.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Courtney walked to Allie's room then opened the door and slammed it shut before she leaned against it.

"You should be pretty ashamed of yourself." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:32 pm

"I should?" Allie said looking away from Courtney.
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:35 pm

"You know...if Randy...takes her side...I'm leaving this family" Lauren said inbetween punches.

"Don't worry. He won't take her side. He has known you all his life. He's known her for like 2 weeks. He knows you...and if it does come down to that, you can join my family" LO said with a small.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 pm

"Yeah you should and you should know your father has been called. I had to leave a voicemail but thanks to you instigating a fight he has to come home to deal with your shit for the second time! The second time! Do you realize how busy his job is?! How stressful it is?! He comes home to relax not deal with shit!" Courtney screamed.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:40 pm

"You didn't have to call him." Allie pointed out.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Single.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rawriheartswantonflyinvipers

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:45 pm

"Don't try to turn this around on me. He took you in when he could have said that you were lying and weren't really is kid. He could have left you on the street but no he took you in and made sure you had a nice life. But what do you do to return the favor? Get into fights and cause trouble. Nice, very nice." Courtney said sarcastically.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Allie stayed quiet.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:50 pm

"She's just a fucking selfish bitch" Lauren said as her and LO made their way back up stairs.

"Yeah. I don't know why Randy took her in" LO said shaking her head.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:51 pm

"Oh and yes I did have to call him because he's your dad for one and two I've tried to get you to quit your childish behavior but I obviously can't get through to you so I needed to call Randy. I guess I could have called his parents but then you would be in line for an ass whipping. It's not their job to punish you though it's mine and your father's so I suggest you learn some respect and don't question my actions again. You got yourself into this mess so don't try to throw me into a corner because trust me it's not going to work." Courtney said.

Last edited by Courtney Orton on Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Allie glared at Courtney.

"Why aren't you talking to Twiddledee and Twiddle dipshit downstairs about respect? Okay maybe LO was sticking up for a friend, but Lauren was the one who started all of this shit when I ask who she was. She gave me a fucking attitude and no respect. I didn't do anything to her. I'm not going to let her treat me like shit Courtney!" Allie said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:03 pm

"I'm not talking about them I'm talking about you. Stop trying to avoid taking any blame by talking about LO and Lauren. You've been giving a lot of attitude all day so I suggest you start worrying about the trouble you're in instead of someone else. I'll talk to them when I'm done talking to you." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 pm

"Sure." Allie said calming down.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Lauren and LO sat on the couch watching the tv.

"Wow. Courtney's angry" LO said.

"As she should be. Hey look! Laguna Beach!" Lauren giggled making LO giggled too.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:22 pm

"You know with the attitude you continue giving me I doubt you even give a damn about this family, your father especially. You could care less that you force him from doing his job just to talk to you because you won't listen to anyone else which isn't respectful to me by the way because I'm the one who is mostly around you. I'm your stepmom and the only mom to raise you right now. What do you want me to do? Get your real mom? Will you listen to her?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:09 am

"No." Allie said.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:34 am

"Then the only choice is your dad or you could just grow the fuck up on your own. The second one I would prefer so he doesn't need to deal with more stress then he already is. You have no idea what he goes through. He has to be away from his family and put his body on the line all year and when he comes home all he wants is to relax with his family and not deal with anything. You're sixteen not six so please grow up and think of other people and respect them for once. I know sometimes there are people that will piss you off but you just have to let it roll off your back. Getting pissed over it won't help anything and instigating a fight by telling someone to punch you isn't going to help matters either. You don't like Lauren or LO? Fine, don't like them, I'm not going to force you to but that doesn't give you the right to treat her like crap and same for her. She doesn't have the right to treat you like crap either. All I ask is that when you both are in the same room you both don't make stupid rude comments or start any fist fighting because that's not acceptable and I'll tell her the same thing later. I don't want to have another day like this because all it is, is stress and bullshit that could have been avoided. It's a very silly, petty fight and it doesn't need to continue." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next