One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

5 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 30 Empty Re: Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:16 pm

"One minute you at all nice and innocent, the next your like a bitch out of hell."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 30 Empty Re: Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

Post by Allie Orton Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:19 pm

"Whoever said I was nice and innocent? I can be nice and respectful, but you called me a fucking whore! What'd you expect me to do? Agree?"
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 30 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rawriheartswantonflyinvipers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:24 pm

"Stop accusing me of calling you a whore, Curtis did. This is exactly what I mean!"
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:29 pm

"You agreed with him by laughing!"
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teagan O'Shaunessy Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 pm

"So what if you are a whore? Not my problem."
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Relationship : Married to Sheamus

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:35 pm

"What makes me a whore?"
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teagan O'Shaunessy Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:37 pm

"The fact that you won't LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE."
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:43 pm

"I'm not going to you realize that I was kidding, and what makes me a whore."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teagan O'Shaunessy Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:46 pm

"Go away!" She screamed before walking into her house and slamming the door, she stormed up to her room and slammed that door too.
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Allie sighed and walked back to the hotel.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Teagan O'Shaunessy Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Izzy screamed into her pillow
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Teagan O'Shaunessy
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30