One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!) Empty An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:45 pm

Torrie gently brushed her blonde hair with a sweet smile across her face as she walked with Katie Hardy. It was a sunny day, and Torrie's friendship with Katie became more stronger as the days went past and Torrie was very happy about that.

"I bet Randy's happy he hasn't been dragged to the mall" Torrie giggled while Katie linked arms with her.

Back to top Go down

An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!) Empty Re: An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!)

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:18 pm

"Really happy, I told him yesterday that I was going shopping and he purposly tripped down the stairs so he wouldn't have to go." Katie said.

"I guess I should have told him he didn't have to go." Katie said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!) Empty Re: An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Torrie looked at Katie before she giggled.

"Ohh, yeah that would be less painful" Torrie spoke.

"John normally uses my dog died..excuse" Torrie rolled her eyes before she grinned as they walked past a few shops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:32 pm

"Randy goes extreme about it and almost injures himself. The moron." Katie said as she shook her head.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An Healing Remedy (Torrie and Katie go shopping!) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:35 pm

"Men and shopping don't mix, John only likes coming if he gets to pick what I choose" Torrie spoke before her lips parted with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:37 pm

"Randy only likes it if I promise to go to Victoria's Secret and he can pick what I buy." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:39 pm

"How many times does he moan?" Torrie asked as she sweetly giggled while they walked together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:42 pm

"At least a million times." Katie said with a laugh.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Torrie giggled sweetly.

"I remember when Randy and John both used to come sight seeing with me when we were on the road oh my god how they would moan because I always got lost in the shops" Torrie giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:50 pm

Katie chuckled.

"I swear Randy moans more then anyone I know." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:59 pm

"Yep" Torrie spoke as she giggled.

"I hope he survives this Sunday, in that 3 stages of hell I'm sure a kiss from you will get the viper through" Torrie spoke with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:01 pm

"Yah hopefully. I'm going to be on the edge of my seat the whole time. On Raw when he went for the RKO on the stage I let out a small scream when Hunter pushed him because I thought Randy was going to fall off." Katie said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Torrie nodded.

"Yeah I saw, then John got crushed by Big Show thanks to Miz man I just want to slap that "Awesome" guy Miz" Torrie spoke as her eyes narrowed.

(Aww I remember you tellin me that lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:05 pm

"God I hope Randy will be okay, he's going to be going throw hell." Katie said with worry in her eyes.

(God the PPV in tomorrow, I'm so worried for Randy. Sad)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Torrie looked at Katie before she wrapped her arm around her.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be okay" Torrie soothed gently.

"I have all the faith in the world John and Randy will be winning, and still conscious by the end of the night" Torrie spoke with a warm smile.

(Aww don't worry I'm sure he'll be fine, I'm worried about John because this thing with Show isn't over)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Torrie looked at Katie before she wrapped her arm around her.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be okay" Torrie soothed gently.

"I have all the faith in the world John and Randy will be winning, and still conscious by the end of the night" Torrie spoke with a warm smile.

(Aww don't worry I'm sure he'll be fine, I'm worried about John because this thing with Show isn't over)

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:26 pm

"I just really hope he does't get injured. If I don't cry during the match I will cry if he gets injured." Katie said.

(It's Three stages of hell Kelly! THREE STAGES OF HELL! Poor Randy Sad)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Torrie looked at Katie.

"Well just hope for the best, I'll be there with you if you want" Torrie soothed offering her shoulder for Katie to cry on.

(Yeah...I know, blame HHH and Vince Sad sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:29 pm

"Please be there, I need someone to keep me from going crazy with worry." Katie said.

(I really hope June doesn't curse Randy. )
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:33 pm

"I will," Torrie spoke with a small smile.

"If you're there for me if Big Show tries anything, that guy just terrfies me" Torrie shuddered.

(Well....it hasn't been the best month for me Sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:37 pm

"Thank god I have brothers and Randy. I'm completed protected if anyone tries to attack me." Katie said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:39 pm

"Well I have John, Rey, Dave, Shawn and Hunter protecting me..Ha DX" Torrie beamed as she smiled.

"Don't do your heading when guys say you get into trouble all the time, I'm like I can't help it! I'm just drawn to drama it follows me everywhere" Torrie giggles.

(I'll be there for you Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:40 pm

"I have the Hardys so haha." Katie said with a chuckle.

(I'll be there for you too. Very Happy)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Torrie giggled.

"The crazy daredevils" Torrie spoke as she laughed.

"What was it like growing up?" Torrie asked.

(Thanks, I don't think I want to fall alseep on my laptpp again lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 pm

"Crazy. We used to always be pulling pranks." Katie said with a laugh.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next