One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up) Empty By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Torrie Wilson sat in the restaurant gently stirring her hot chocolate as she sat alone at the table, she seemed to do a lot on her own since she felt like she didn't belong anywhere right now.

Torrie gently brushed back her blonde hair, while she smiled all her troubles away but anyone that saw her could see the shadow around her face.

She then heard her name and looked up to see...

Her heart thumped harder when she saw Brooke.

Back to top Go down

By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up) Empty Re: By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up)

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Brooke walked in wearing a light blue tracksuit. She had her new born baby Kayla in a stroller. Torrie had asked her to see her so she did. She spotted Torrie and walked over to the blonde.

"Hi" she said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :
By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up) Empty Re: By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Torrie stared at Brooke before she tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her right ear.

"Hey," Torrie greeted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:52 pm

Brooke took a seat as she kept one hand on the bar of the stroller.

"So.....why did you want to see me?" she asked.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :
By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100By Your Side. (Torrie and Brooke finally make up) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:53 pm

"I...I just wanted to see how you're getting on that's all, and I was hoping maybe we could put the past behind us" Torrie spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Brooke nooded.

"Yeah im sick of hating you" she said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Torrie nodded as she smiled a little.

"I never hated you Brooke, I hated myself for what I did" Torrie looked down at her hot chocolate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:06 pm

"Well I can't blame you" she said. She looked down at Kayla and then at Torrie.

"Wanna hold her?" she asked.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 pm

"No it's okay" Torrie spoke as she took a sip of her hot chocolate, she just didn't feel right at all as far as she's concerned Kayla belongs to Brooke and John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:13 pm

"Are you sure" she said picking the baby up from the stroller.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:16 pm

Torrie sighed.

"Okay" Torrie spoke softly trying her best to keep smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Brooke handed Kayla to Torrie.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Torrie gulped feeling the tears start to rise in her eyes.

"Hey sweetheart," Torrie cooed the baby girl securing her in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:27 pm

"She has Johns eyes" Brooke smiled.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Torrie just nodded her head before she looked down at the sleeping baby in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:31 pm

"She likes you" she said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Torrie grinned sweetly.

"How can you tell she's alseep" She softly giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:34 pm

"Because if she didn't, then your hair would be in her hand" she said with a soft giggle.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:41 pm

"Ohh I see," Torrie giggled.

"She's lovely Brooke," Torrie spoke with a smile. "I try and be angry with you and John...for that night but I just can't when I see her" Torrie spoke as she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 pm

"I know she's a cutie" she giggled.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Torrie gently touched the pink hood to see the baby's face.

"Yeah she truly is, does she keep you awake all the time?" Torrie asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:05 pm

"This is wierdo btu she dosn't" she said.

"Once or twice a week and thats unusual" she said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:21 pm

"Ohh she always wakes up John, when she's around our place maybe she just does it to wind up her....daddy" Torrie muttered as she touched the little baby's fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:22 pm

"Yeah mabe" she said.
Brooke
Brooke

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:32 pm

"Thanks for not shutting me out Brooke, I wouldn't mind if you don't want me anywhere near her" Torrie said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next