One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 7 Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 pm

"I knew you were going to say that. I'll be sure to get on that the next time I'm in the studio."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 7 Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:18 am

"I'll help you with it if you want, it could be fun." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:08 pm

"It would be tons of fun!" Elle nodded excitedly. "I'm surprised you haven't gotten your own line yourself. I mean...your Courtney Orton, you're a brand."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:52 am

"I don't know, fashion has always been your thing but it could a possibility I guess. Never say never right?" Courtney asked with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:10 pm

"Court, half of those people have someone helping them out with their designs. You having amazing style you could totally do it if you wanted to." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:07 am

"I didn't say I wouldn't do it did I? I'm just going to think about it. 2012 won't be a busy year for me so who knows what I'm going to do." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:32 pm

"True, true. Well, whatever you decide to do this year, I'm sure it'll be great. I mean...you're...you." Elle chuckled.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 pm

"Well thank you, it's nice to know I can do no wrong in your eyes." Courtney joked, chuckling a bit.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:37 am

"Of course you can't! Forever innocent in my eyes, you can do no wrong..ever." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 am

"Well I be damned, I've been wasting money on a PR team when I have you." Courtney said. "There's something clearly wrong with me. I do have a flaw."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Elle laughed, nodding her head in agreement. "I think that's my true calling. Not designing or singing, it's to be a PR person, obviously."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:44 pm

"You are very good at it. If I ever get into trouble again I'm giving everyone your number." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 am

"Please do, though I'd expect a very nice paycheck for doing so. Handling the media...when it comes to you..." Elle trailed off, tsking lowly as she shook her head.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:10 am

Courtney started laughing.

"To quote Mean girls, 'I can't help it if I'm popular'." Courtney joked. "Though I really should find a way to make them run to you and leave me alone. I hate those annoying and sometimes creepy bastards."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:35 am

Elle laughed for a moment before commenting. "No, no, let them stay with you. They creep up on us every once in awhile, but unless I'm at an event, they aren't all over us. Which I don't mind...I mean, your career is epic, but I do not envy the media attention you get."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:29 pm

"Rats...but I totally understand, they're creepy sometimes. Especially when you happen to be wearing a dress and they attempt to zoom their cameras in to see up it." Courtney said, cringing in disgust over the thought.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 am

Elle made a face at Courtney's statement. "Guh, they are so gross. They just have no sense of privacy. All they care about is that 'prize shot' to make them more money. It disgusts me sometimes."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:56 pm

"Me too. Especially when you know you're not really showing anything off, all you're doing is trying to get out of the car. It's insanely creepy to invade a person's privacy like that." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu May 10, 2012 4:54 pm

"Exactly, I mean obviously people do it for attention, but if you're getting out of a car, you're not trying to show that sort of thing off." Elle shook her head. "Downfall of this type of life."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu May 10, 2012 11:16 pm

"I totally agree but the good outweighs the bad in some ways. Like the fans for example, I really love meeting them and if I can make just one person's day better by listening to my music it's all worth it." Courtney said with a smile
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:39 am

"I completely agree with you, Court. It's amazing to see the look on fans faces. I mean, witnessing it first hand when I went on tour with you and with John and Randy, it's amazing to see how much a simple wave, smile, hello, or song can make a person feel and leave an impact on them." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Courtney nodded her head in agreement.

"It truly is. Awards are great but to know you've done some good in a person's life just by doing what you love it's the biggest honor." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm

"I couldn't agree more. Nothing is worth more than the fans, absolutely nothing." She nodded.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

Courtney smiled then looked down at the phone in her hand.

"Wow, just realized I haven't even ordered the food yet." Courtney said before she began dialing the Chinese restaurant's number.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 am

"Maybe that's my cue to shut up and stop distracting you." Elle joked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next