One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Elle Cena Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:04 pm

"Thanks Courtney, I appreciate it. You have no idea." Elle said. "Anyways, I've went on long enough. What's been going on with you?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 3 Empty Re: Time With The Best Friend (Courtney)

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 pm

"No problem, I'm always here for you." Courtney said with a smile.

"And besides the tour my and Randy's fighting has finally settled down. We went to marriage counseling."

(Your new sig is amazing! Very Happy Kat looks gorgeous in those pics.)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time With The Best Friend (Courtney) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:34 am

"Whoah..wait, rewind. You two have been fighting?" Elle asked. "I thought things were good?"

(Thank you. Smile And I agree, she does. Two new shoot in like a week. But the ones from this shoot are stunning. Hoping to make a couple more cause there's a TON of photos of her.)
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:09 am

"Well...um...after he forgave me for kissing Justin I ended up spending the night with Justin after an award show. Nothing happened I swear but he got mad and things haven't been okay since. A week or two later Justin got mad because I told him I didn't want to work with him anymore and he came over to the house. Long story short Randy and him got into a fight, Randy and I then got into a fight, and then we went to counseling." Courtney said.

(You're welcome! I can't wait to see the others if you make more. Smile)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:13 am

Elle nodded her head. "Well...you know how Randy gets. He's pretty protective and possessive. But it's good you two worked through it. How did counseling go?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:22 am

"I know and I don't blame him for getting upset, it was my own fault. It went surprisingly well, we worked through our problems and it ended up being a good session." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:24 am

"Well, that's really good. I'm glad he was so open to it and making it work." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:47 am

"Me too. He seemed so against it before so I was glad when he decided to give in and do it, it did a lot of good for us." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:09 am

"Maybe that's why, cause he did want to work it out and figured that was the only way how to." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:34 am

Courtney nodded in agreement.

"Yeah that makes sense and it's a good thought to have. I would have been devestated if he wanted a divorce." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:31 pm

"Just glad you guys didn't, couldn't imagine what the kids would've done if you did." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:30 pm

"I don't even want to think about that, the thought of it tears me apart. I always want nothing but for them to be happy and I know that would have crushed them." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:09 am

"Well, it's good that it didn't come that, it really is." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:03 am

"I agree, it makes me happy that we're both willing to fight hard for our marriage." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:46 am

"Which is what is important." Elle nodded.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:59 am

"Yep, exactly." Courtney said.

She paused for a second then looked at Elle.

"So anything non drama related happen recently with you?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Elle shook her head. "Not really, just been working on my album a lot, going through a ton of photo shoots. Thankfully, I can rest a bit on my line since fashion week ended not too long ago, so I'm good for a little while. I can just focus on my music and the kids."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:18 pm

"That's great, I can't wait to hear more music from you and of course being with your kids is important." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:18 pm

"I'm excited for you to hear it. You were the one that pushed me to do it, but hopefully I can have something out by the end of this year." She said with a wide smile. "But definitely, ever since the whole Cassie thing, it makes me want me to spend more and more time with them, no matter what."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:12 pm

"I'm sure it's going to be amazing, I can already see Kayla playing it like crazy." Courtney said with a chuckle.

She then nodded.

"I can understand that completely, Cassie is so full of crap trying to claim all that bs. I can't believe someone would try to attack you and your family like that." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 pm

"She'll be one of the first people to get it." Elle smiled before she nodded her head. "Me either, especially after John didn't have to give her a job and he did. It's just not right that any of this happened. But maybe that's what I get for letting someone else look after my kids and not doing it myself."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:44 am

"They always say never to trust your kids with anyone but yourself and/or family, I guess this sort of proved why." Courtney said with a sigh, feeling bad for them.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:52 am

"Yeah...what I get probably." Elle said with a sigh.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:02 am

Courtney shook her head.

"Elle, nobody deserves this to happen to them. Don't think like that." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 am

"No, no, it's true. I got so caught up in my own career, that my family got exposed to that monster." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next