One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And That's The Ball Game (Cena)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

And That's The Ball Game (Cena) - Page 3 Empty Re: And That's The Ball Game (Cena)

Post by Tristan Davis Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:27 pm

"Can't argue with that, it could be worse" he nodded
Tristan Davis
Tristan Davis

Warning :
And That's The Ball Game (Cena) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100And That's The Ball Game (Cena) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single!

http://victoria-xposed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

And That's The Ball Game (Cena) - Page 3 Empty Re: And That's The Ball Game (Cena)

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 pm

"Yep. There could have been a huge bitter custody battle for instance." John said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
And That's The Ball Game (Cena) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100And That's The Ball Game (Cena) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan Davis Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:33 pm

"Right." he nodded "So being on the road constantly how do you make family time? Do they travel with you?"
Tristan Davis
Tristan Davis

Warning :

Relationship : Single!

http://victoria-xposed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:49 pm

"Most of the time they're home but sometimes when I'm close by or haven't been home for a while they come to a couple shows with me." John explained.

"It's hard not being with them everyday and missing some important moments in their lives but what can I do? Right now I just try my hardest to be with them as much as I can and when I am with to really enjoy that time."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3