One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone)

+4
Allie Orton
John Cena
Lucky Barrett
Courtney Orton
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone)

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:59 pm

"I personally liked that idea too, Ted, but my lawyer disagreed. He said we should settle the custody battle before doing anything else outrageous."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone)

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:14 pm

"Which is a good idea. Children always should come first when you have them." Ted said.

Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :
Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:17 pm

"Yeah, they've always been first to me. I even put them before my marriage."

(You excited for the Superbowl?)
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted DiBiase Jr Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:14 am

"What are their names and how old are they?" Ted asked.

(Eh...I don't really watch much football but I know it'll be on in my house with my brother being a Giants fan so I'll most likely watch a little bit of it. Are you excited?)
Ted DiBiase Jr
Ted DiBiase Jr

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:29 am

"Tanner is 19 months and Eli is 9 months."

(Oh yes, if my Peyton Manning can't be in the Superbowl, Eli Manning is the next best thing lol)
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Hunter Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Marcia knocked lightly on the Orton's household door in a nice blouse and jeans attire. She advised Mike not to come seeing that he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut sometimes. She was happy that Courtney had invited her, seeing that she didn't really know her. It was nice.
Marcia Hunter
Marcia Hunter
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Dating The Miz

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2197076/

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:48 pm

"Madre, is it okay if I stay down here?" Allie asked as she sat down on the floor in front of the tv, watching the game.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Single.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rawriheartswantonflyinvipers

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Ted nodded his head.

"Cool." Ted said.

---

"Of course, enjoy yourself Allie." Courtney said before she got up from her spot on a chair and went to answer the door.

She smiled when she saw Marcia then opened the door wider so her next guest could step inside.

"Hey, come on in."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 am

So, he was running a bit late, blame Elle. The flight she was on was delayed and Randy had agreed to pick her up. She always came down the St. Louis whenever the WWE was in town. It was a chance for her to catch up with his parents who had known Elle since she was a little girl, along with seeing Courtney. He had no idea if Courtney had expected Elle to come through since she had been busy with work as of late. But either way it would be good night with friends and family.

Pulling his truck up to the car, Randy parked it and got out, with Elle following behind him. And with his luck, Courtney had just opened the door to let in Marcia.

"Damn we have good timing." Randy said. "Good to see you, Marcia. I also brought a surprise from L.A. with me."

"Courtney!" Elle exclaimed.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:02 am

Courtney blinked in surprise when she all of a sudden heard her name being shouted. She then noticed Elle and excused herself as she moved past Marcia to get to Elle.

"Oh my god Elle!" Courtney yelled with a wide smile before she pulled her long time best friend in for a hug, practically squeezing the life out of her because she missed her so much.

John stood up, hearing his wife's name being called then got up to go see her. Once he was at the door he couldn't help but chuckle.

"Orton, if your wife kills Elle I'm going to have to give her an attitude adjustment." John joked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 am

Macy chuckled, "It's good to see you as well Randy." She said before quickly moving out of the way with a small chuckle before walking into the house.

--

Allie grinned widely as she heard two new voices arrive to the house. She sprung up and ran to the door. "PADRE!" Allie cheered before running and nearly tackling Randy in a hug.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:20 pm

"Hi! I've missed you so much." Elle said, squeezing Courtney back just as tightly. Who needed air when you haven't seen your best friend in so long. "I couldn't miss this for the world."

Randy looked over at John and raised an eyebrow. "I think you need to be less concerned with that and more concerned with the fact that both of our wives our more excited to see each other than us." Randy said before giving Macy a smile. "Good to see you as well, make yourself at home." He said as he walked past her inside and just as she did a blond flash whizzed over and damn near knocked him over in surprise.

"Oof...hey, Allie. Good to see you as well." he chuckled, hugging her back.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:23 am

Lucky saw Macy. Well, this could only get worse. She figured she'd show up sooner or later but hadn't really planned what she'd do if Macy did show up. She sighed to herself, she didn't need an argument right now. Lucky decided that she would jut stay away from her. She didn't want to ruin the whole get together.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:16 am

"I missed you too! You need to stop leaving me, I'm going through best friend withdraws." Courtney said with a pout.

John frowned as he looked at Randy then the two women.

"Alright, you two, enough. I'd like to be able to be able to say hi to my wife now." John said.

"Go say hi to Randy." Courtney said as she shot John a glare.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Lauren parked her car outside before grabbing a bag full of bottles of spirits. She got out and made her way up the drive before coming to the door. She rang the door bell and waited. She smoothed her dress which was part of her outfit.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:41 pm

"I'll just answer the door for you." John said before he walked past them and went to the front door.

He then opened it and gave Lauren a friendly smile.

"Hey Lauren, come in." He said before moving aside.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Allie chuckled, "Sorry." She said with a sheepish grin before she heard another knock on the door. Allie looked at the door as John answered it revealing Lauren. An uneasy, worried look spread across Allie's face for a moment. Yeah...they're last encounter, not the best. She may have not remembered it but Allie did, and let's just say, she didn't want to bring up old drama.

--

Macy let the close friends have their moment as she walked into the room with Ted and Lucky. She seen that Lucky had that 'I'm avoiding you, and I hate your guts' attitude and shrugged it off immediately. She just came to see old friends. That's it. "Hello Ted." Macy said with a smile, "Lucky." She added with a nod.
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:59 pm

"Oh my god." she smiled walking in before giving him a hug. "I haven't seen you in ages."
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:08 pm

John chuckled as he hugged Lauren back.

"I know, many years that's for sure but it's good to see you. How have you been doing?" John asked.

--

Ted looked up at Marcia when she spoke to him then smiled at her.

"Hey." Ted said.
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:10 pm

"I've been great." she said. "Taking a break from my music. Working on my books and clothing lines. And now I'm gonna try and become a wrestler." she chuckled.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm

"It's fine, Allie." Randy said, kissing the top of her head. He looked behind him and smiled widely, seeing his younger sister. "Give me a second, hun." Randy said, excusing himself before going over to Lauren. "I must be seeing things. Is the Lauren Orton gracing us with her presence." He teased before pulling his younger sibling into a hug. "I must admit, I've missed you."

----

"I know! I'm so sorry, Court. Life has just...augh, you know how it is and I've been so busy lately. But I'm here now and that's what matters." Elle laughed before hugging Courtney, happy to be with her best friend again.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Lauren laughed as she hugged Randy. "Hey!" she smiled. "Er. I'm always here. Ask Courtney. You're just always on the road." she chuckled.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:21 pm

"Good, congrats and good luck." John said before he saw Randy hug Lauren.

He chuckled then excused himself before he went back into the living room with Ted, Lucky, and Marcia.

---

"Yes I know but I agree. Living in the moment is the best thing to do and at the moment we can spend a bunch of time together. Though I miss your kids so much, we have to arrange some family date or whatever." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Randy rolled his eyes at Lauren some. "Okay, whatever it's my fault. It's good to see you though. It's been...awhile."

----

"Yes, so we need to take advantage of this time. Which I am sure we will." Elle said, smiling brightly at her best friend. "And next time I come down or you're in L.A the kids will get together, they've missed Kayla, Jake, and Max."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 pm

"It's been more than a while." she said. "How have you been?"
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum