One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone)

+4
Allie Orton
John Cena
Lucky Barrett
Courtney Orton
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone)

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Courtney nodded her head in agreement.

"Yes we will and that sounds great. Hopefully Kayla is over the whole Anthony thing by now so it can be peaceful and no fighting occurs." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 pm

"I've been good. Work, work, and more work. Y'know? I was out a bit for that back injury." Randy replied. "How about yourself? You always have a million things going on."

----

"Considering he was forced to get 'divorced' since Cassie is gone, I'm sure he can make it up to Kayla and explain himself to her." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mi Casa Es Su Casa (Anyone/Everyone) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:35 pm

"See you have been you're usual lazy self doing nothing." she joked. "Well I've finished my music for now. Been working on my books and clothing line. And now I'm trying to learn how to wrestle. So watch this space." she chuckled.
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:50 pm

"Let's hope so. Even though Randy was completely against it I always thought they were really cute when they hung out." Courtney said with a smile.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:52 pm

"Yes, that's exactly it. I've been lazy and doing nothing." Randy laughed, shaking his head. "But you're getting into the family, business? Nice, how's the training go?"

----

Elle waved off the Randy comment. "Like we listen to Randy, he can deal with it."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:56 pm

"Yep. I've been signed by the WWE. Just have to learn how to wrestle." she said. "Er. Okay I guess. I've only had a few lessons."
Lauren Orton
Lauren Orton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:57 pm

"I agree...can I get you something to drink?" Courtney asked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum