One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyla - "I'm happier than ever."

Go down

Skyla - "I'm happier than ever." Empty Skyla - "I'm happier than ever."

We're not too sure about Jeff, but Skyla Hardy - We mean Skyla 'Austin' has told us in an exclusive interview that she is now happier than she has ever been. When Skyla was questioned about her divorce, new relationship and new movie by E! News's own Guiliana Rancic, she told her:
"I'm happier than ever. I'm dating Rick Todd and he's such a sweet guy. I'm still seeing my kids and I love them so much, as well as Rick's daughter from his last relationship. I've just finished filming for the new Underworld movie so I've got a lot of time on my hands until I start filming anything else. I'm just much happier now."
And what about the rumours about Skye's career? There has been a lot of speculation that Skye is retiring from professional wrestling to focus on her acting career. This rumour is So True. During the interview she told us:
"I felt that it was time I hung up my boots for good. I've discovered a flair and passion for acting and I've gotta tell you it's much less painful than wrestling!"
And is it true that Skye will be staring as a new villain in Marvel comics "Thor 2" due to be released in November of next year? Well Skye was tight lipped about that one telling Guiliana:
"Ooh you're just gonna have to wait and see about that one!"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Skyla - "I'm happier than ever." Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Skyla - "I'm happier than ever." Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Dating Rick Todd <3

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit