One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) Empty Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:15 pm

Brittiany and Riley were setting up the studio waiting for their next clenits to come in. Brittiany had just gotten off the phone with the magazine that she was going to be working for next week when someone walks into the room.

Back to top Go down

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) Empty Re: Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 pm

"Are you ready Bree?" Renee asks, taking off the robe she had on to reveal her swimsuit (http://www.wager.ca/images/joanna_krupa.jpg). If there was thing Renee was thankful about, it was that her stomach was still flat and you couldn't even tell that she was a three months pregnant.

"Yeah, I'm ready my dear." Bree says, coming in behind Renee already wearing her bikini (http://13.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvv9i45D2e1qza865o1_500.jpg).

Both women had jumped at the opportunity to pose with the one WWE Superstar that they had in common, figuring that it would make things interesting for them and miserable for everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) Empty Re: Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Riley walks back into the room with Elle

"Oh dear god I'm not ready to deal with this crap." Riley says waddling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:06 am

"Ew, who invited her?" Renee asks.

Bree rolls her eyes.

"Just ignore her...that's what I always do." Bree says.

"It's so hard, her voice is so annoying." Renee says.

"If it makes you feel any better, you're going to look way better pregnant than her." Bree says.

"Aw, it does. I'm so lucky." Renee says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 am

"Rie just breathe." Brittiany says

Riley glares at them

"Elle is it safe to say I hate your sister?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:16 am

"Aw how cute we're getting her all mad." Bree says.

"There's nothing cute about her, she's just big and round." Renee says.

"Yeah, it's safe to say." Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:17 am

"Breathe. Think about MJ." Brittiany says

John walks into the room

"Damn." he mutters walking over to Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:23 am

Bree rolls her eyes.

"She's so pathetic." Bree says.

Renee nods her head.

"It's so sad." Renee says.

"What are you saying damn about?" Elle asks, looking over at John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 am

"I didnt know that they were going to be here. I was told Evan was." John says

"Evan?" Riley asked

"Yeah." John says

"Oh hell no. He isnt getting anywhere near those skanks." Riley snaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:29 am

"Sure you didn't know they were going to be here." Elle mutters.

"Skanks?! This bitch did just call me what I think she did?!" Renee says.

"Evan would be lucky if we even considered taking him away from a selfish, whiny little bitch like you. If I wasn't dating Ted and if you were important enough I would consider it. I'm sure he would jump at the opportunity." Bree says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:33 am

"I know Evan a hell of alot better than you Bree and if wouldnt touch someone that likes to ruin one of his friends life just for the fun. Oh and Ted wanted me way before he wanted your ugly ass bitch." Riley snaps

"I didnt. I swear to you." He says grabbing Riley back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:37 am

"Oh please. Evan only stays with you because he's stuck..if he could find a way out, he would." Bree replies, smirking. "Yeah, I know Ted had a thing for you, who knew his standards were so low that he would go for someone like you. I'm so glad he's moved on from trash like you to me, all your good for is getting pregnant and lying on your back. That's why Ted wanted you so badly..he wanted an easy screw."

Elle rolls her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 am

Riley walks out of the room calling Evan

"Nice going bitch. Now my brother wouldnt touch you and if he did you probably would give him a STD with as much wrestlers and other guys you sleep with." Brittiany says

John shakes his head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:42 am

"Hello?" Evan asks, answering the phone.

---

"And you are?" Renee asks.

"No one important. She just likes to jump into people's business." Bree replies.

"Ah, I see. You're another Riley." Renee says.

"Pretty much, both annoying and don't really have a purpose." Bree says.

Renee nods her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:46 am

"Evan are you with me because your stuck?" Riley asked

"No I'm his sister. And dont fuck with me because I'll make you both look fat in your pictures."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:49 am

"No. Where is this coming from?" Evan says.

---

"Is that supposed to scare us?" Renee asks.

"Like we'd trust you take our photos, our real photographer should be here any minute." Bree says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:52 am

"Bree and Renee. They say your only with me because your stuck and that you really dont love me." Riley says

"No I am the photographier get use to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:56 am

"And you're listening to them because...?" Evan says.

---

Bree and Renee laugh.

"Right...we'll see how long that lasts." Bree says.

"What happened to ignoring her?" Renee asks.

"Ugh, I know but the bitch won't shut up." Bree says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:00 am

"They started it with me. I'm hurting here."

"Elle will you please come out there with me?" John asked

Brittiany rolled her eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:02 am

"Just stay by Brittiany and ignore them." Evan says.

---

"Why would I possibly want to be in the same room as your mistress and your supposed baby mama?" Elle asks.

---

"Oooh! It worked! She's quiet!" Renee exclaims.

"Sssh, don't jinx it." Bree says, fixing her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:04 am

"Alright." She says

"Elle please." John asked

Brittiany shakes her head at them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:09 am

"Okay." Evan says. "I'll see you in a couple days."

---

"I don't want to be in the same room as them." Elle replies. "And if you want to pose with them, fine..have fun."

---

Renee looks at herself in the mirror before sitting down in a chair.

Bree continues to mess around with her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 am

"Okay. I love you." She says

"Elle I dont want to be in there with them. I want to be with you." John says

Brittiany walks out

"Is everything okay out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:18 am

"Love you too." Evan says before hanging up.

---

"Then let's go home, screw this." Elle says.

"Nope, not going to happen little sis. Vince demanded that this shoot happen, so it's going to happen. Trust me, I want this over just as much as you." Bree says, walking out of the room to where John and Elle were.

"Right..sure you do. I'm sure you jumped at the opportunity." Elle says.

"Been there, done him." Bree says, shrugging her shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 am

Riley hangs up the phone

"Yeah come Elle, Cena lets go." RIley syas

"Alright." John says grabbing Elle's hand and walking down the hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next