One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 am

Elle let's go John's hand.

"Where the hell are we going?" Elle asks.

Back to top Go down

Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making It Alot Worse!!!(Bree/Brittiany/Elle/John/Riley/Renee)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 am

"Home." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 am

Elle rolls her eyes, walking past John as she goes down the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:59 am

Riley follows her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:04 am

Elle continues to walk down the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:06 am

Riley catches up to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:11 am

"Is there a reason why you're following me and John's still standing there like a jackass?" Elle asks, walking out of the studio and into the parking lot.

--

Bree peeks out of the hallway seeing John.

"So? Are we getting this over with or what?" She asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:13 am

"Ummm...Because I'm your friend and I wanted to be sure your okay and secondly he is a jackass." Riley says

"I'm not doing this." He says walking away from them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am

Elle nods her head, unlocking the doors to the car.

---

"Cena, we don't want you. Can we just get this over with so that neither us get bitched at by our bosses." Bree says, following John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:19 am

"Do you want some company?" Riley asked

"So sorry for you two, but I have a wife to go after."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:24 am

"No, I'll be fine." Elle says.

---

"You're very good at making things up to the wifey at the last minute." Bree says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:28 am

"Are you sure?" Riley asked

"Shut it Bree." John snaps walking away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 am

"Yeah, I'm sure." Elle replies.

--

"I hope you know that one day she isn't going to take you back." Bree says, before walking back towards the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:35 am

"Okay. If you need anything call me please." Riley says

"I hope you know one day Ted is going to leave your ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:38 am

"I will." Elle says, getting into the car.

---
Bree stops, turning around looking at John.

"Don't you dare say that about Ted." She says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 am

Riley nodded pulling out her phone and calling Matt

"What? Afraid that I'm right. You know deep down inside Ted wants Riley your just his ecaspe plan until he can get her away from Evan." John says smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 am

Elle starts the car and drives off.

--

"Hello?" Matt asks.

--

Bree glares at John.

"And you know you're nothing but a screw up and one day you're going to mess up so badly that Elle isn't going to take your ass back. You can only put her through so much Cena before she'll pack up leave you for good. You and I both know that." Bree says, smirking back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 am

"Matt are busy?" Riley asked

"Well we both know that Ted doesnt really love you. Have you seen the way he looks at Rie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:59 am

"Kind of...why?" Matt asks.

---

"And we both know that you're on thin ice with Elle. One more screw up Cena, which we both know will happen and you've lost the love of your life for good and she won't come back." Bree says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:03 am

"Its Elle. I'm worried."

John shakes his head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 am

"Why? What's going on?" Matt asks.

--

"So before you start calling out the issues in my relationship, look at how close you are to losing Elle. It doesn't take a genius to realize that you two's marriage is close to ending." Bree says before turning around and walking down the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 am

"Its John. He may have gotten another girl pregnant and now there was suppose to be a photo shoot and Bree and the other girls Cena slept with are here and it drove Elle away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:09 am

"What exactly do you need me to do?" Matt asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:13 am

"Anything you can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 am

"Where's Cena at?" Matt asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next