One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:52 pm

"She compared a picture of you when you were five to me and she was in shock about how alike we look." Mike said with a chuckle.

Nicole came back to Evan with several scrapbooks.

"Your mom loved taking pictures of us." Nicole said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Matthew smiled back still hanging onto Evan's leg

Riley watched Destiny play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:58 pm

"You want to see your daddy as a kid?" Evan asks Matthew.

"My mother has a million of those." Evan says, shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:59 pm

"Yeah." Matthew says

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:00 pm

"Yeah she does and she a lot of me too. Thank god we grew up together because my mom and I aren't close anymore." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:02 pm

"What happened between you and your mom?" Evan asks, picking Matthew up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:04 pm

"Nothing. She just tired and MJ is giving her a hard time." Matthew says hanging onto him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:06 pm

"I got pregnant. She wanted me to wait until I was married to get pregnant and I didn't so she shut me out of her life." Nicole said.

She opened a scrapbook.

"Aw look at us when we were babies." Nicole said with a chuckle as she pointed at a picture.

She looked at Matthew.

"Really? Is he kicking a lot? I doubt it's as hard as Mickey kicked. He was kicking non stop Evan." Nicole said with a chuckle.

"I'm a Bourne, it's my job to kick." Mike said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Matthew nodded at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 pm

"Well babies kick a lot it's something you have to deal with. No point in complaining." Nicole said.

"Evan we were such cute babies." Nicole said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Matthew looks at Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:41 pm

"Yeah we were....we had some good times as kids." Evan says.

"I'm surprised Grandma hasn't showed these to you." Evan says to Matthew.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:43 pm

"Yeah we did. Oh look a picture of your brother, you, I when we were little. I need to find your brother too, he's going to be thrilled that our son's name is his first name." Nicole said as she laughed and rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:44 pm

"You'll never hear the end of that from him." Evan says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 pm

"No I won't. Aw me kissing you on your cheek when we were five. You were my first crush and boyfriend." Nicole said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:46 pm

Matthew shrugged at his father watching his mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:49 pm

"And look at us on Halloween." Evan says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:51 pm

Nicole laughed.

"I was such a cute little cat." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Riley glances over at them, but doesnt move she lets them catch up.

Matthew looks at the pictures

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:55 pm

"And I was stuck as a cowboy." Evan says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:56 pm

"But you were a cute cowboy." Nicole said with a chuckle.

She flipped a page then blushed.

"Oh my god us kissing at prom." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:00 am

"She would have that picture in there." Evan says, shaking his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:01 am

Matthew glared at Evan before getting down and walking over to Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:02 am

"Your mom was nuts. She wouldn't stop taking pictures of us before prom and now I find out that she got in and started taking pictures of us. Wow." Nicole said with a laugh.

"I love that we won King and Queen at prom. That was a great night." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:05 am

"My mother still is kind of nuts, she takes pictures of every single moment." Evan says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next