One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:08 am

Nicole looked over then noticed Jane taking pictures of her and Evan from behind a bush.

"Evan." Nicole said as she pointed at the push.

Back to top Go down

The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Meeting (Evan/Nicole/Riley)

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:10 am

"Mommy I want go home." Matthew says

Riley looked at him and nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:11 am

"Told you." Evan says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:13 am

"I say to humor her we smile and hug." Nicole said before she smiled widely then hugged Evan.

"Mikey get in the pictures, grandma needs to add more to the Evan and Nikki scrapbook." Nicole said with a chuckle.

Mike smiled then got on the bench with Evan and Nicole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:14 am

Riley gets up and grabbs Destiny by the hand while Matthew took her other hand and walked past Evan towards the car

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:16 am

Evan smiles as they take the picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:17 am

"Jane you can get out of the bush now!" Nicole yelled as she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:18 am

Riley gets to the car and opens the door putting Destiny into her seat

Matthew pulls out his mommy's phone sending a text to Evan

Bye Daddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:18 am

"I wanted to take a big family picture but Riley and the kids left." Jane says. "That would've been a good one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:20 am

"Um...yeah. I almost forgot she was here, she barely said anything to me." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 am

"Yeah I know. I really wanted you two to get along." Evan says, seeing the text.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:22 am

"Did I do something wrong? I thought I was being nice, I usually am nice to people." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 am

"Mommy I dont want to go. I want to play." Destiny cried

Riley sighed looking at Matthew

"I'll do it, but you make me stay near daddy." Matthew says

Riley nodded as Destiny ran back to the play ground

"Destiny be careful." Riley yelled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 am

"No you didn't do anything wrong." Jane says.

"I don't know..." Evan says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:26 am

Matthew pulls Riley pasted them again walking towards the table

"Mommy you need to sit down and relax. I can watch after Destiny." He says walking past Evan

Riley takes deep breathes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:28 am

Nicole nodded.

"Why don't the four of us go get lunch? I can pick up my car later." Nicole said.

"I like that idea. I want to spend time with grandma and dad." Mikey said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:31 am

"I don't mind spending time with you guys either." Jane says. "What about Riley and the kids?"

"If they wanted to come, they would be over here. I really wanted them to see how great of a person you are." Evan says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:32 am

Nicole smiled.

"It's sweet of you to try Evan but obviously she doesn't want to know me for some reason. Let's go." Nicole said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:33 am

Destiny run up to Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:34 am

"Come on dad let's go!" Mikey yelled with a smile before he ran towards the parking lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:38 am

"Yeah." Evan says, looking down at Destiny.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second." Evan yells.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:39 am

Mickey looked at Evan with a moan as he stood on the sidewalk.

Nicole went over to Mikey.

"Don't worry he'll be over here soon to spend time with you." Nicole said with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:41 am

Destiny looks up at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:44 am

"Yes Destiny." Evan says, kneeling down next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:45 am

"Evan which car is yours?" Nicole asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next