One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John)

3 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John) Empty Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John)

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:09 am

John sighs as he walks into the rehab center. He knew that he would have to work extra hard to get back to where he wanted to be. He never though that it would be so hard to do anything in his life, but he knew that if he wanted to get back into the ring anytime soon that he would have to work his ass off. As he walked into the room he saw one person that he never imaged would be there at the sametime he was.

"Hey Buddy." He says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John) Empty Re: Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John)

Post by Randy Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:12 am

"Buddy?" Randy asks, raising his eyebrow. "What happened to always calling me Orton?"
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John) Empty Re: Working Hard To Getting Back!!!!(Randy/John)

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 am

"I dont know. Just trying to figure out what the hell you are doing here?" John says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:20 am

Randy points to the sling on his shoulder.

"Doesn't that give you your answer." He says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:21 am

"Kind of. What the fuck did you do?" He asked
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:27 am

"Motorcycle accident." Randy replies.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:28 am

"Damn. At least you have a good reason to be in that. All I have is anger issues that I cant seem to get control over when I get pushed over the edge." John says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:35 am

"I know, my reason is much better than yours." Randy says. "So, still getting pissed off at the world?"
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 am

"You could say that, but I have learned how to control it alittle." John says "I just take deep breathes and walk away."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:45 am

"Is that really working?" Randy asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:47 am

"Most of the time if someone would stay off my back." John says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:53 am

"Who is that someone?" Randy asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:14 am

"You know who."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:17 am

"Elle? She does that to everyone." Randy says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:20 am

"Yeah, but she should know not to push me but so far."
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:21 am

"Want to talk about it?" Randy asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:25 am

"Wait your willing to listen to me bitch about Elle?" He asked
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:28 am

"Uhh...yeah. It should be interesting to hear so bitch away." Randy says. "I swear I won't say a word."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 am

"What do you want to know Orton?" He asked
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:33 am

"Whatever you want to say to get it off your chest. It's obvious it's a lot." Randy says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:37 am

John nodded

"Well for starters its like I dont know what to do or say around her without her getting so damn mad at me. I try to talk to her about, but that only leads to her bitching at me more. Then she goes off and tells Courtney about which pisses her off and she makes me do unbelieveable things in the ring with the biggest guys around. No offenise since she is your wife, but when they get together its like they are completely out to get me for something that I might do." He says trying not to get worked up
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:41 am

Randy nods his head.

"Anything else?" He asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:47 am

"Then there is the fact that me getting jumped by DiBiase and Copeland. Courtney bitched me out for over thirty minutes about me breaking my hand, but they get suspended without pay. Like that is really going to hurt them like they did to me right in front of my son." John says
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:49 am

"You aren't letting that go anytime soon, are you?" He asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cena Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:52 am

"Randy if it was you and they done that to you right in front of Kayla would you let it go?"
John Cena
John Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next