One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) Empty Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

Post by Randy Orton Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:32 am

Even though Courtney had been wrapping up her tour, Randy still felt a bit bummed he wasn't able to spend the day with her. If he could, he would've flown out to see her or something. But that completely conflicted with his schedule. And it was a bit hard to plan an extravagant birthday for a woman who just spent "x" amount of months traveling all over the world, so it wasn't exactly ideal to whisk her off. But luckily a good enough idea came to him. With Courtney home and having invited John and Elle down as well, he came up with a decent plan. With Christmas right around the corner, he decided to rent out an ice skating ring for them all to just spend some time together and catch up. It would be fun to do something normal for a change. He pulled up to the ice skating ring and looked over at Courtney, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "Ready? You can skate, right?" He asked.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) Empty Re: Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:36 am

Courtney giggled when Randy kissed her on her cheek then smiled at him. She really appreciated what Randy was doing for her. Although she had fun celebrating her birthday with her dancers and the crew members on her tour she had wished she was able to spend it with her family and friends. Today was going to make up for that missed opportunity though and she was beyond excited.

"Yeah I can skate, just haven't done it in a while." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle) Empty Re: Birthday On Ice (Courtney/Randy/John/Elle)

Post by Randy Orton Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:45 am

"Great, then today will be fun for sure." Randy smiled, getting out of the car. He walked to the other side and opened Courtney's door, offering his hand to help her out of the truck. "And John and Elle are coming down, too. Sorry, this isn't all fancy, but I wanted to do something special for you at least."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:01 am

Courtney took Randy's hand and got out of the truck then thanked him as she kissed him on his cheek.

"Great, I can't wait to seem them. I've really missed them both a lot since I've been on tour. And what are you talking about? Ice skating is perfect. I needed something simple and sweet after all the huge things I've done this year." Courtney said with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:19 am

Randy looked down at Courtney with a raised eyebrow. "Wait...you're excited and missed seeing John? Well damn, you must've been away for a long time." Randy chuckled, holding the door open for Courtney to walk into the building. "And good, I'm glad this is something you'd enjoy."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 am

Courtney laughed as she entered building.

"I knew you were going to say that! It was only because I couldn't torture him and I need to have that ability a good portion of the time." Courtney said.

"It is, I can't wait to get on the ice."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:44 am

"Mhm, sure that was it. Cena would so glad to hear that." Randy laughed following behind Courtney inside. "Well, let's get you some skates then." He said.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:55 am

"You are not telling him, I'm not allowing him to hold that admission against me." Courtney said, nodding in agreement when Randy mentioned getting skates.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:43 pm

"Nothing is wrong with actually liking the guy. You've known him for years." Randy said, heading over to the counter to get the skates.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:19 pm

"I never said I didn't or that was my problem. I just know he'd never let me live it down and would kill my fun when I pick on him." Courtney said before telling the guy behind the counter her size.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:20 pm

"Okay, Courtney, leaving it alone." He said, playfully putting his hands up in surrender. He said telling the guy his size in skates as well and leaning against the counter as he waited for them to be brought over.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:35 am

Courtney laughed at Randy then grabbed her skates when she was handed them.

"You can put your hands down, you're not under arrest...well yet anyway." Courtney said winking at Randy with a dirty smirk on her face.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 am

"Behave, woman. We're in public." Randy winked, grabbing his skates and heading over to a bench to change out of his shoes.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:28 am

Courtney playfully scoffed as she sat down next to Randy and began putting on her skates.

"Please! Like that's ever stopped you." Courtney teased with a chuckle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:38 am

"Never has stopped you either, if I am correct." Randy said, taking off his shoes and slipping them into the skates.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 am

"Got me there Randy." Courtney said with a grin before she looked around.

"Where are John and Elle?"
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:05 am

"We've established that it hasn't." Randy said, tying up the skates before standing up.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:34 am

"Shush, it's my birthday party, I don't have to admit you are right or not." Courtney said, standing up once she had her skates on and tied up.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:00 pm

"Right, right, I forgot the birthday rule." Randy laughed, getting up as well and grabbing Courtney's hand so that they could make their way over to the ice.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:53 am

Courtney chuckled then held onto Randy's hand as they walked over to the rink and got on the nice. She moved forward a little bit then almost tripped but thanks to a bit of good balance and the fact she still was holding Randy's hand she was able to stand back up straight.

"I don't think I'm off to a good start." Courtney said as she started laughing.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:44 pm

"You'll get the hang of it and if you fall, I'll fall too considering the vice grip that you have on my hand." He teased, skating with her slowly so that she could keep her balance and not keel over.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Courtney giggled as she looked down at her and Randy's hands then looked back up at him.

"Well...if I'm going down, you're going down with me." Courtney joked.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 am

"I figured as much, go easy on me. I need my body to pay the bills." Randy chuckled.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:19 am

"Oh alright, I hate seeing you hurt anyway." Courtney said as she slowly started moving away from the wall so her and Randy could skate towards the middle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Randy chuckled, holding both of her hands and slowly moving towards the middle of the ring with her. He looked up and nodded his head towards the entrance. "Got some guests." He said, seeing John and Elle

(I forgot they were in this too XD )
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next