One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt)

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) Empty Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Rai looked at Matt and Jeff as she pulled up to the mall. "We are not starting anywhere that has to do with game rooms, entertainment systems, the recoding studio, or the gym. We have other things to do first and so help me Matt if you even think about complaining I will punch you because you wanted to tag along."

Back to top Go down

Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) Empty Re: Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt)

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:59 pm

"I should've stayed home with Ashley." Matt muttered.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) Empty Re: Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Rai glared and then turned and punched him in the arm. "I told you not to complain. You could have stayed home but no you wanted to come pick out furniture with me and Jeff." Rai then got out of the hummer and closed the door muttering about stupid Hardy boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 pm

"You're so violent." Matt muttered as he got out of the car.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Buying furniture for the new home (Rai/Jeff/Matt) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:13 pm

"But you love me anyway Mattitude. So Dave mentioned the other day at lunch that things got a little crazy with that Riley girl. How bad was it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:17 pm

"Insanely bad, she turned everyone against Jeff and made him sound like he was completely psycho when it was her was all along." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Rai shook her head. "I am sorry I wasn't here to help you guys out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 pm

"Not your fault, we understood why you had to leave." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 pm

"Good. Also Matt before you ask yes you have a room at our house incase Ashley decides to throw you out." Rai said as she looked at her PDA at the list of things they were going to get. "Alright first thing on my list is the kitchen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 pm

"Ashley would never throw me out. She loves me too much." Matt said. "Okay, lead the way Rai."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:34 pm

"You never know." Rai then headed over towards Sears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:37 pm

"I do know, I'm that damn lovable." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Rai laughed softly and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:54 pm

"What exactly do you need?" Matt asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:58 pm

"Dining room table big enough for everyone during the holidays, a few bar stools to go against the one counter, and dishes for everyday use."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Matt nodded his head as he looked around the store.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Rai looked and her attention stopped on a long wooden table. She went over and looked at it. "What do you think? Big enough for the family?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Matt thought for a moment as he counted the number of people that he would expect to be over.

"Yeah, more than enough." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:21 pm

"Good." Rai looked around then smiled when she saw a few stools. She sat in one. ''This is comfy." It spun a little. "If I buy these will you spin around in it when you are bored?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Matt chuckled.

"More than likely." He said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Rai laughed slightly. "I should have known that you were going to say that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:35 pm

"I'm easy to please." Matt said with a shrug.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 pm

"You mean easily entertained because of that small brain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:56 pm

"My brains not small, I just enjoy life." Matt said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Rai laughed. "Love ya Mattitude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next