One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone) Empty Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Jenna smiled as she listened to Hailey giggle while she pushed her on the swing. Hailey was a very active child, as active as her Cerebral Palsy would let her be for that matter, but Jenna was worried that she hadn't made any friends since they'd moved. She hoped this trip to the park could change that.

Back to top Go down

Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone) Empty Re: Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Rai was in the park walking Lucas, Demon, and Rex. Lucas ran towards Hailey and Jenna. She stopped infront of the two. "I am so sorry. He is a hyperactive little guy."

Back to top Go down

Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone) Empty Re: Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:03 pm

Jenna smiled. "It's alright," Jenna said.

"Doggie!" Hailey giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Rai smiled. "Hi. This is Lucas Hardy. These are Demon and Rex Hardy." Rai then looked at Jenna. "I'm Raina Bautista." She held her hand out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Jenna shook Rai's hand "Jennifer Irvine, Jenna," the blonde said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:07 pm

"You're Chris's little sister right? I work for the WWE too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:09 pm

"Yep, I'm unfortunatley related to that loudmouth," Jenna said. "I've always wanted to be a diva, but as you can see," Jenna pointed to her walker. "It's not likely."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Rai looked at it. "I didn't even notice. Also every girl has a Diva that shines through somewhere. I'm Batista's little sister so yeah." Rai said with a laugh. "You have the same hair as your brother."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Jenna smiled, running a hand through her curls. "Chris said he's gonna try to train me someday, once Hailey gets a little older."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:16 pm

"Best of luck with that. It's hard work but it's worth it in the end." Rai sat on the bench and looked at Hailey. "She's a beautiful little girl. How old is she?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:19 pm

"She's two," Jenna smiled. "My little Haileybug."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Rai smiled and pet the dogs at her feet. "Right now these are mine and Jeff's kids except Lucas that's Matt's little child." She unhooked their leashes. "They won't hurt Hailey." After the leashes were off the dogs started running around playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Jenna smiled, but the smiled faded quickly. "I'm raising Hailey on my own right now," Jenna said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Rai looked at her. "Then I admire you even more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:32 pm

"Hailey's father passed away when he and I were hit by a drunk driver when I was two moths along," Jenna said, her eyes began to water at the thought of Christopher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Rai nodded and looked at Hailey. "I was Eddie Guerrero's Goddaughter. When he died I knew how much it hurt but I concentrate on the good times." Rai looked at Jenna. "It will always hurt to lose someone you love but you got a good reminder of the good times." Rai said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Jenna nodded. "I'm actually seeing someone else now," she smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:39 pm

"Oh really? Who might that be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:41 pm

"Cody Rhodes," Jenna said, a giggle passing through her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Rai smiled. "Awww baby Rhodes is getting loving finally."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:48 pm

"We've only been together for about three weeks now," Jenna said. "but he's great with Hailey."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:52 pm

"That's cause he is a big kid at heart." Rai smiled big. "What I mean though is he is a sweet guy and deserves to be happy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Jenna nodded. "He really does and I'm glad I can be the girl to do that for him," Jenna said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Rai nodded. "Don't worry Chris won't find out from me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 pm

"Chris will flip if finds out I'm dating Cody," Jenna said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next