One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:58 pm

"As I said he won't find out from me. Have a feeling though Cody is going to use me as a shield so that will be fun."

Back to top Go down

Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making New Friends (Jenna/Hailey/Anyone)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Jenna laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:16 pm

"The guys are afraid of me when I get mad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:18 pm

"Chris runs when I get mad," Jenna said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:21 pm

"Have you ever seen Taker, Randy, Kane, and Batista snap? I'm worse than all of them put together. Only Jeff, Kane, and Taker have the guts to stand up to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:23 pm

Jenna nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Rai smiled. "You should come to the bar-b-que that me and Jeff are having."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:42 pm

"I'd love to," Jenna said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 pm

"Sadly it'll mostly be WWE roster but it should be fun regardless. Lots of dogs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Jenna nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm

Demon ran up and laid down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:14 pm

"Doggie," Hailey said again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Demon went to her and licked her face after he sniffed her.

Rai laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Hailey giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:29 pm

"Demon stop licking." Rai laughed. "Demon is the licker while Rex is the lap dog."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Hailey smiled, happy to have the animal's attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Demon laid his head on her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:35 pm

Hailey pet Demon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Rai looked at Jenna. "So why did you move out this way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:46 pm

"Couldn't stay in the same place any more," Jenna said. "Too many bad memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Rai nodded her head in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Hailey smiled at Rai. "Friend?" Hailey asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:34 pm

Rai smiled. "Yes. I'll be you're friend."

Rex and Lucas ran up. Lucas jumped onto Rai's lap while Rex laid down chewing on a stick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2