One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Why I Hate Finals (Hailey/Anyone)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is Why I Hate Finals (Hailey/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is Why I Hate Finals (Hailey/Anyone)

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:42 pm

"Oh." Antony tried to think of something as he pulled up to the pre-school.

Back to top Go down

This is Why I Hate Finals (Hailey/Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is Why I Hate Finals (Hailey/Anyone)

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Hailey nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 pm

"I'll be right back." Antony went to the school and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Hailey nodded and started texting Bradley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Antony picked up the twins with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Hailey texted Bradley because she couldn't talk to him at home because she was grounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Antony walked out with the twins in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Hailey continued texting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:15 pm

Antony buckled the twins up in their car seats. "Hailey!" Micheal and Madison said with grins that matched their father's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:17 pm

"Please don't tell mom," Hailey said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:24 pm

"Tell her what?" Antony asked with his wolfish grin as he got in the driver's seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Hailey chuckled.

"This is why you are awesome," Hailey said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:33 pm

He shrugged and started to drive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Hailey pulled out her Creative Writing notebook.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum