One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes

2 posters

Go down

(Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes Empty (Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes

Post by Justin Sharpe Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 pm

"Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park fills the arena.

Yeah here we go for the hundred time
Hand grenade pins in every line
Throw 'em up and let something shine
Going out of my f*cking mind

Filthy mouth, no excuse
Find a new place to hang this noose
String me up from atop these roofs
Knot it tight so I won't get loose

Truth is you can stop and stare
Run myself out and no one cares
Dug a trench out, laid down there
With a shovel up out of reach somewhere

"The following match is set for one fall and is for the World Heavyweight Title! Coming to the ring first from Houston, Texas, weighing 220 pounds..Derek Hayes!"

Derek appears at the top of the ramp wearing black wrestling pants and a simple black t-shirt that was a ripped at the sleeves, to a loud roar of cheers. Flashing a grin at the crowd, he makes his way down the ramp.

Yeah someone pour it in
Make it a dirt dance floor again
Say your prayers and stomp it out
When they bring that chorus in

I bleed it out, digging deeper just to throw it away
Just to throw it away, just to throw it away

Derek slaps a few fans hands on both sides of him before he runs the last of the way down to the ring and slides into it to make his entrance. Hopping to his feet once he gets into the ring, he runs over and gets on top of the nearest turnbuckle with one of his legs resting on top of it. Derek peels off his shirt, throwing it into the crowd before he jumps off and runs to the other side. Derek beats his chest a few times, still grinning as head occasionally nods to the beat of the music. Jumping down, he goes into the middle of the ring, focused as he waits for Jeff to make his entrance.
Justin Sharpe
Justin Sharpe
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :
(Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100(Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

(Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes Empty Re: (Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes

Post by Jeff Hardy Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Jeff's theme song hit. He ran out making a huge entrance, as always.

He did a quick little dance to his theme song then made his way down to the ring and got inside. He climbed to the second turnbuckle and shot up the Hardy Guns. He jumped down and turned to Derek, starring him straight in the eyes.

"Let's do this." He said.
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Warning :
(Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100(Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes Right_bar_bleue

http://victoria-xposed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

(Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes Empty Re: (Smackdown) Jeff Hardy vs. Derek Hayes

Post by Justin Sharpe Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Derek smirked before locking up with Jeff and pushing him towards the nearest turnbuckle.
Justin Sharpe
Justin Sharpe
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down