One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney) Empty Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney)

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Elle got out of her car, really nervous and headed into the studio at Courtney's house. Her and Courtney a long, long, long time ago talked about recording a song together. Elle thought she was just joking and didn't think it was serious. Elle didn't sing..well, no unless it was in the shower but she never did it as something that would actually be recorded. But after Court's song 'Hold It Against Me' was put out, Courtney ran the idea by her again. Elle knew she wasn't going to get out of it and over the last few weeks, kind of managed to put some a little song together to go with it. She knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney) Empty Re: Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney)

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Courtney opened the door and smiled widely when she saw Elle. She hugged her then stepped to the side to let her in.

"Hey. I'm so excited for this." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney) Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney) Empty Re: Finally In The Studio Together (Elle/Courtney)

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Elle hugged Courtney back and walked inside.

"Glad you're so excited about this, I feel like I'm going to puke." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:36 pm

"You know where the bathroom is." Courtney joked.

"Don't be so nervous, it's going to fun." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:39 pm

"Yeah, I do, maybe I should go I hide in there." Elle said, slightly joking. "I'm not a pro at this like you, you're the singer...I'm not."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:53 pm

"No you're coming with me and you're going to sound great. How do you think I felt when I first started and now look at me." Courtney said as she grabbed Elle and dragged her to her studio.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:03 pm

"Again, Court. Huge difference between you and I, you've always sang. Me..not so much." Elle said, as Courtney pulled her along.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 pm

"You sang once when we were on the airplane going to Disneyland." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:19 pm

"I was just messing around. It's not like I was about to go onto a booth and record it." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:23 pm

"You really should have, you have an amazing voice." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:26 pm

"Court, you're sweet. But I'm nothing compared to you, you're like a platinum singing mega artist." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:34 pm

"And you're about to become even more famous when the world realizes you can sing." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 pm

"You have way too much faith in me." Elle said, as she sat down in one of the chairs.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:50 pm

"If I didn't I'd be a shitty best friend." Courtney said as she sat down next to Elle.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 pm

"True, true. Let's just hope it doesn't turn out terrible and I don't ruin your amazing song." Elle said.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:06 pm

"You seriously need to stop doubting yourself." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 am

"Okay, okay, fine. I'll stop. Where do we start?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 am

"Well first let me see the song you came up with." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:06 pm

"It's called Sassy, something I just came up with." She said, digging in her purse before handing over the piece of paper with the lyrics on it.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Courtney took the paper and read through it.

"Elle...this is amazing." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:45 pm

"Really?" Elle asked in shock.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:05 pm

"Yes really and you said you didn't have any talent when it came to music." Courtney said as she shook her head.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:48 pm

"I don't, it just came to me." Elle said as she stood up. "Okay, let's just get this recorded and pray I don't sound horrible."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:29 pm

"You won't sound horrible." Courtney said as she stood up and went into the recording booth.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:16 am

Elle nodded as she stepped inside.

"So, I just...sing?" Elle asked.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next