One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

5 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 4 Empty Re: Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:27 am

"Fine."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 4 Empty Re: Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis)

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:29 am

"Thank you..."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Confession and Makeups (Allie/Jason/Izzy/Curtis) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rawriheartswantonflyinvipers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:32 am

Jason sighed
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:10 am

"Do yuy want to make up with me?"
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:14 am

"Don't get upset and throw a hissyfit when I say this, but I'll think about it."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:06 pm

"That's all that I ask."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Jason nodded.
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:08 pm

"Just so you know, I apologize for everything I say."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 pm

"Yeah. I know."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:00 am

Allie sighed. "I hate being a bitch, but I love it." she admitted. "Does that make sense?"
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 am

"Kind of."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 am

"Well I love being in control and bitchy, but not to the point where people hate me."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:10 am

"Well maybe you shouldn't be a bitch to the point that people hate you."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:12 am

"I know, but when you piss me off it's over."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:13 am

"Oh, so your saying I'm the one who instigates these situations?" Jason asked
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:17 am

"No...just anyone in general pisses me off." she said. "But yeah, it kinda is because you didn't trust me."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:21 am

"Yeah, well apparently, you don't trust me either, apparently I never shut up about Izzy and I'm 'In love' with her. Next thing you know, were going to be gettin married on pluto, I mean, what the hell, I can't have opposite gender friends?"
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 am

"Well you don't shut up about her, it's like you admire her. I'm like what the hell? Izzy still loves you I know it, and I'm 50% sure you feel the same. If I'm wrong about you, I am but I'm not going to be in love with someone my friend loves."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 am

"I do admire her, she's an amazing hockey player, she is going places with her life. I'm not good win percentages but I'd say that's not trusting me. i don't appreciate it."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:32 am

"Okay, I don't trust you okay? I'm fucked up in the brain, I want to trust you but something pushes me away. I don't want both of us not trusting."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:33 am

"You're not the only one." He muttered
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 am

"I'm sorry, but what happened happened. I can't change what I feel unless someone I know the truth."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:40 am

"I don't know what other truths there are to tell you."
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Allie Orton Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:42 am

(minus the word someone. I don't know what I'm thinking.)

"Im talking about izzy."
Allie Orton
Allie Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Barrett Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 am

"I love Izzy as a little sister, I would never be able to date her because it's creepy to date your sister. If you don't want to believe me than tough shit, because it's the damn truth." Jason said
Lucky Barrett
Lucky Barrett
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next