One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

4 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:40 pm

"Randy's right." Cody said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 pm

"Do you really think so?" She asked "Mean guys are going to be looking at my ass all the time and everything. I guess I'm just scared something bad is going to happen again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:58 pm

"Once you get used to getting in the ring, you won't be scared anymore." He says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 pm

"I'm more scared about going out there by myself." She said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:06 pm

"I'll come out with you." Maryse said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 pm

"Maryse won't let anything happen to you and the guys and I will be there to cheer you on." He says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:09 pm

"Promise?" She asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:11 pm

"Promise." He replies.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:15 pm

She nodded rubbing her shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:16 pm

"Want me to torture Ted?" Randy asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:18 pm

"Yes!" She shouted wrapping her arms around Randy's neck and kissing him on the cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:19 pm

Randy laughs, looking at Ted who was glaring at him.

"Sorry Ted, you kind of deserve it." He says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:22 pm

"I do not. She was the one who speared me. That is why her shoulder is hurting." He said madder than hell "She just better watch out." Ted said before he was cut off by Randy

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 pm

"What part of touch her and I'll kill you don't you understand Ted?" Randy asks.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:29 pm

"I'm guessing all of it Orton." He said getting in Randy's face

Riley saw what was going on she got off the bench and ran into the women's bathroom and slammed the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Randy pushes Ted away, walking towards the bathroom. "Damn it Ted."

"Riley." He says, knocking on the door. "Open up it's me."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 pm

She didnt answer him.

"Why does she get like that all the time?" He asked "Maybe her being a wrestler isnt such a great idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Randy glares at Ted. "You're an idiot, you know that right?"

He knocks on the door. "Please...I'm sorry Riley."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:37 pm

She still didnt answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:38 pm

"Talk to me, please." Randy says.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:41 pm

"Wh...What?" She said threw her crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:45 pm

"I'm sorry Riley and so is Ted, we didn't mean any of that out there." He replies.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:48 pm

She unlocks the door and goes sit back in the corner with her knees to her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Randy sits next to her, pulling her into a hug. "I'm really sorry Riley."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:56 pm

She just nodded as tears were soaking his shirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next