One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise Visit (Courtney)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Surprise Visit (Courtney) - Page 5 Empty Re: Surprise Visit (Courtney)

Post by Randy Orton Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 pm

"Round two?" Randy muttered, knowing exactly where this was headed from the way Courtney reacted to his groan. His hand traveled down her back and landed on her behind, giving it a firm squeeze.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Surprise Visit (Courtney) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Surprise Visit (Courtney) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:48 am

Courtney bent her head back immediately and squeezed Randy's shoulder when she felt him squeeze her butt. A groan came from inside of her and she nodded her head in response to his question before muttering "God yes". She then moved herself down and sat up, positioning herself properly to allow Randy the ability to enter her.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :
Surprise Visit (Courtney) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Surprise Visit (Courtney) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married To Randy Orton

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433765/-Crazy-RKO-Fan-

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:14 am

Randy grinned at Courtney's agreement. When she sat up, he pulled her down to lock lips with hers in a deep kiss. His other hand settled on her butt as well, squeezing it once again before he moved her so that she slide down onto him. Teasingly though, he grinded up against her, groaning once again from the contact.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 am

She moaned loudly as she kissed Randy back before grunting at the feeling of him up against her. He always knew how to get her going and she could feel the pleasure building in the pit of her stomach. Courtney began riding him, her movements slow at first so she could enjoy the feeling of him inside of her.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:11 am

One of Randy's hands moved to tangle in her blonde locks just as he deepened their lip lock. He always loved how Courtney responded to the things he did to her. Feeling her finally move her hips when he was fully inside of her, caused him to moan slightly. His hips beneath hers began to thrust upward, matching the slow pace she had set for them.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 am

Courtney groaned softly as she used her tongue to play with Randy's when it entered her mouth. Her breathing began to quicken a bit as her pace picked up and brought on more pleasure. Feeling the passion between them intensify she moved her hands to his shoulder blades then dug her nails into his skin.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:16 am

Randy's tongue intertwined and mover with Courtney's in the lip lock they shared. The kiss was passionate and deep, much like the sex they were having. His body easily picked up the rhythm hers was moving at. His thrust up into her, picking up in speed and in intensity. A low growl was uttered when her nails dug into his shoulder, causing him to nip at her lower lip.

(I am going to call it a night. Talk to you tomorrow. Smile )
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:00 am

Courtney smirked slightly, feeling turned on when she heard Randy growl. "Oh Randy." She muttered then grunted in satisfaction when she brought her hips down harder. It felt so good to be doing this right now. All the sexual frustration that she went through when her husband wasn't with her was torture so to be able to fit in not just one but two rounds of sex was like heaven to Courtney.

(Okay, good night! Talk to you tomorrow. Smile)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Hearing his name fall from his wife's lips caused Randy to smile internally. Nothing was better sounding then that, it was like music to his ears and he most definitely missed hearing that while she was away. As Courtney's hips moved down on him with a bit more force, Randy's thrusts up into her became a bit more harder as well.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:19 am

A few lines of sweat rolled down her back as her lips finally pulled away from Randy's and resumed their previous spot on his neck. She nipped at his skin once then ran her tongue slowly up his neck before sitting up. Courtney pulled her arms back so she could rest her palms on Randy's chest then started bouncing up and down, riding him at a fast pace.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:07 am

Randy muttered Courtney's name when her lips and tongue traveled along his neck. Courtney definitely knew how to work his weakest spots that's for sure. When she raised up, the view of her riding him like that was absolutely beautiful. His hands immediately went to her breast, cupping them both in his large hands and giving them a firm squeeze.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:17 am

She groaned loudly when Randy squeezed her breasts, the amount of pleasure that was going through her body made her toes curl and her eyes close. "Fuck." Courtney muttered as she continued to increase her speed. She could feel herself about to explode as her peak got closer.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:27 am

Randy knew Courtney too well and he too was enjoying the pleasure immensly. Each time he filled her and she slammed her hips down onto him, Randy felt himself get closer and closer to his end. His thrusts up into her became more powerful and carefully he lifted his head up, attaching his mouth around one of her nipples.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:52 am

She could feel her heart beating at a rapid rate as she tossed her head back. When Randy's head came up to her chest she moved a hand up to grip tightly onto his hair. "So close Randy...oh god!" Courtney cried out.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:12 am

Randy grunted at the tug of his hair and his teeth lightly bit down on her nipple in return. "C'mon, Court...give in..." Randy muttered, his pace not changing at all despite the change in position. He was just as close as she was, but he'd be damned if he let go before she did.

(EEP! I am sorry, dozed off. I should sleep. I will catch you tomorrow. Smile )
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Courtney moaned as her teeth clenched together. It didn't take much longer before she gave into the pleasure and reached her peak. "Randy!" Courtney screamed out, instantly feeling a wonderful sensation wash over her body. She felt weak but continued to move her hips so Randy could reach his climax as well.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:26 am

It didn't take too much longer for Randy to give in. He was already right there and Courtney tightening around him as she released only set him off. Holding onto her tightly, Randy groaned and grunted out Courtney's name as he finally let go. His thrusts were erratic as he released, coaxing them both down from their high soon after with heavy breaths.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:14 am

Courtney let out a long deep breath as she moved off of Randy and lied down next to him. She swallowed hard then allowed her body to relax against the bed as her breathing began to get back to normal. After reaching down for the blanket she pulled it up so it was covering her body. Courtney then turned onto her side and smiled at Randy.

"I love you."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:05 am

With Courtney right beside him, he looked at her smiling warmly at his wife. His hand reached over and gently brushed away some of the hair that was fanning her face. "I love you too, Courtney. So much, more than you'll ever know."
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:24 am

Courtney's smile widened at Randy's words. She brought her hand up to rest on his cheek and gently rubbed it with her thumb as she pecked him softly on the lips.

"I'm so happy you came here, I can't say that enough. Not being able to have you with me for these last two months have been torturous." Courtney said.
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:18 am

"The feeling is mutual, babe. I'm glad it worked out so that I can be here. Wish I could stay here for the remainder of your trip, but I'll settle for these few days." Randy smiled warmly back at her.
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:23 pm

"Me too, I'm grateful for any time I get to be with you and the kids." Courtney said as she cuddled up to Randy so she could lie her head on his chest.

"And soon enough I'll be able to come home then spend more time with everyone."
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:59 am

"We're all looking forward to it. The kids miss you a lot, that's for sure." Randy said.

(Random drop by/update from Miya: Sorry for being M.I.A the last week has been insane. I am going to Hawaii...like in a few hours for a week, but we're bringing the laptop, so whenever I can, I'll do a drive by update. My life is insane and I feel bad that you put up with me. I'll talk to you soon. Very Happy )
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtney Orton Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 pm

"I really miss them too. When I get home they're all getting pulled in for a big hug and I'm never letting go." Courtney said.

(It's okay and don't feel bad, I know you can't help it so that's why I'm so patient. Have fun in Hawaii!! Very Happy)
Courtney Orton
Courtney Orton
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Orton Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:46 pm

"I don't think they'll want to let you go, either. The house is empty without you, they'll chat your head off filling you in on everything." Randy chuckled.

(Thank you and you're just so amazing. Smile )
Randy Orton
Randy Orton
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next