One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass)

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:32 am

Cass took the pill and smiled back at Jonathan.
"What no little pun or anything to end the session?"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Dating Rick Todd <3

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass)

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:32 am

"Like you said Cassandra...as long as we're in this room it's strictly professional." that little smirk again.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :
Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:33 am

"And what if I call that off?" Cass asked.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:34 am

"Several things, firstly I know you won't, secondly I would not be in control of any actions, thirdly why would you even consider doing that?" Jonathan asked with his smirk still plastered on his face.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:36 am

"To answer each statement, you clearly don't know me that well, I can handle you I'm a wrestler, because despite everything we were friends...even though I still think you're a total bastard."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 am

"That's a good point Cassie, why did you become a wrestler? I always thought you'd do something more productive with your life."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:40 am

"Following in my father's footsteps....and you a psychiatric doctor? Couldn't fix your own mental problems so you have to fix others to fill the void?" Cass was getting testy now.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:45 am

"That's funny Cassie...you always were one for comedy weren't you?" Jonathan stood up out the chair. He backed Cassandra against the wall "Just remember this...I'm your doctor now...I could easily slip you something to make you worse than you already are..." he stopped and ran his hand down her side "Shame...if you'd stayed with me you wouldn't be in this position now."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 am

Cass began breathing heavily as Jonathan pressed her against the wall. She didn't say anything, she had never seen this side to Jonathan before. She shivered at his touch "I didn't love you anymore....I loved Jeff...."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 am

"I don't see why though...I never once saw what you saw in him...you were smart, a genius, and you threw it all away for him and for a dream he planted in your pretty little head."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:56 am

"It wasn't Jeff's idea...I didn't wanna do science anymore...I had a new dream."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:57 am

Jonathan fell silent for a moment.
"You were the only thing that made me smile...I loved you more than anything in the entire world..."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:58 am

"People change....you changed....so did I..." Cass pushed Jonathan off her and walked to the door.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 am

"See you tomorrow."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:00 am

"Do I have a choice?" Cass asked before leaving the room.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:37 pm

"No...no you do not." Jonathan said as she shut the door.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Cass began walking down the hall to leave the building.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Jonathan had followed her out the building.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:39 pm

"Why are you following me?" Cass asked as she scrambled through her bag to find her car keys.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:40 pm

"As your doctor I personally don't think you're in any fit state to be on your own and I certainly don't trust you with your husband."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:42 pm

"I'm fine...I don't need any help I can cope I'm fine..." Cass started jittering again she began shaking.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:44 pm

"No you're not..." Jonathan held her to stop her shaking and was shocked when she wrapped her arms tightly around him.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Cassie wrapped her arms around Jonathan and began sobbing into his chest "Please I just want it to stop, it hurts again, please make it stop!"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Jonathan stroked her hair "It's OK, I'm going to help you...not that I have a choice I'm your doctor and it's my job."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:49 pm

Cass's sobbing slowed down as she dropped to her knees taking Jonathan with her. Maybe it was the drugs messing with her mind but it felt.....nice. The feeling of safety, hope and reassurance.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next