One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass)

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Jonathan dropped to his knees with Cassie and held her there.
"I promise you I'm going to help you get better you're gonna be fine Cassie...I promise....you're gonna be fine."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :
Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass)

Post by Skyla Austin Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Cassie pulled herself away from Jonathan.
"J-Jeff can't know you're my doctor....he'll go insane."
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Welcome To Therapy (Jonathan/Cass) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Dating Rick Todd <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:54 pm

"What Mr.Hardy doesn't know won't hurt him....secret safe with me."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:33 pm

"Good.....very good.....what am I doing about getting home or going somewhere considering I'm 'untrustworthy'?"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:54 pm

"I wouldn't use the term untrustworthy....stay in the hospital for tonight an we'll see your progress in the morning."
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:55 pm

"I don't have anything to change into....and if a word relating to nudity leaves your mouth I will hit you so hard." Cass warned quickly.
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Jonathan chuckled slighty. "We can provide stuff for you...now can I suggest getting off the floor?"
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:08 pm

"You can suggest....what if I tell you I like the floor and in the recent months I've become best friends with it?"
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Sutton Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:27 pm

"I would be highly concerned and would suggest a higher dose of medication." Jonathan said with a little smile.
Jonathan Sutton
Jonathan Sutton

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla Austin Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Cass smiled back before Jonathan helped her up. These were going to be weird sessions for sure.

**move on?? Very Happy**
Skyla Austin
Skyla Austin
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3