One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telling Riley! (Elle/John/Randy/Riley/Ted/Cody)

3 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Telling Riley! (Elle/John/Randy/Riley/Ted/Cody) - Page 3 Empty Re: Telling Riley! (Elle/John/Randy/Riley/Ted/Cody)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:16 pm

"Elle, I'm happy for you I really am its just that there are other things that no one knows about John and I that I wanted to tell you." She said holding her head down

Back to top Go down

Telling Riley! (Elle/John/Randy/Riley/Ted/Cody) - Page 3 Empty Re: Telling Riley! (Elle/John/Randy/Riley/Ted/Cody)

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:18 pm

"What are you talking about?" Elle asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Telling Riley! (Elle/John/Randy/Riley/Ted/Cody) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Telling Riley! (Elle/John/Randy/Riley/Ted/Cody) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:20 pm

"I was pregnant for him. He cheated on me with Kelly Kelly and I caught them. When I did I broke up with him and the next thing I remember was blood coming out and I had lost the baby." She said with tears rolling down

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 pm

Elle pulls Riley into a hug. "I went through the same thing, Riley. It's okay."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Telling Riley! (Elle/John/Randy/Riley/Ted/Cody) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Telling Riley! (Elle/John/Randy/Riley/Ted/Cody) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:26 pm

"You dont hate me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Elle shakes her head. "Of course now. Why would you think that?"
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 pm

"Cause I kept it from you guys. And the fact that I just punched the crap out of Cena." She said

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm

"You did what I wanted to do." Randy says.

Elle rolls her eyes. "It's okay Riley, I don't care about any of that. I just didn't want you to be mad at me."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:37 pm

"Why would I be mad at you when Cena could have told me?" She says "What the hell are you talking about Orton?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:41 pm

"I think John just wanted to tell you when the time was right." Elle says.

"You punched John, which is what I've been wanting to do." He says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:44 pm

Riley nodded. "I think I might have hurt my hand on his jaw again and was DiBiase laughing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:46 pm

"I don't think so." Randy says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:49 pm

"Damn I wanted to hit him so bad." She says "Elle I'm really sorry for acting the way that I did."

"Orton I think we need to talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:50 pm

"It's not a problem." Elle says, smiling at her.

"About what?" Randy asks.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 pm

"I just need to talk to you, but if you have something better to do then go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:57 pm

"I don't, we can talk."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:58 pm

"Alright. Look I'm sorry for saying that I hate you okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:00 pm

"I know you didn't mean, it's okay." He says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 pm

"Why didnt you tell me about yours and Elle's baby?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:03 pm

He shrugs his shoulders.

"It isn't something I talk about a lot." Randy replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:05 pm

"Well how about we both talk about it okay. I just dont like seeing you hurt either Twin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:06 pm

"I'm okay Riley." Randy says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:13 pm

"Men. Never like to show their feelings." She said hugging him

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:44 pm

"Guess not." He says, hugging her back.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:03 am

"You think your funny dont you Orton?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next