One Small World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:01 am

"Fine then." He says "I guess we're going to back to bed."

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Empty Re: Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted)

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:02 am

"I'm sorry babe." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Relationship : Married to John Cena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 am

"Its okay." He says helping her up

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:32 am

"I promise, I'll make it up to you later." She says, getting up.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :
Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Day (Maryse, Riley, Randy, Cody and Ted) - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:33 am

"I'm holding you to that promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:40 am

She laughs a bit, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"Thought you would." She says, getting back into the bed.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:41 am

John smiles as he gets in behind her.

"Babe what time is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:44 am

Elle looks at the clock.

"Almost 6:30." She replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:47 am

"Damn Riley going to sleep for awhile." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:49 am

"She needs it." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:51 am

"I know she does."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:54 am

Elle nods her head. "Which is why we couldn't disturb her."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:57 am

"I know, but its hard to see her going threw the abuse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:58 am

"It is, no one should have to go through that."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:01 am

"I know. And its suppose to be her brother. He shouldnt make her chose between her friends and him." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:03 am

"Hopefully he'll understand that he's hurting and not helping her." She says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 am

"Elle you dont understand Jeff... Matt and him are always fighting over her. Jeff thinks that she should spend all of her time with him. Matt wants her to have a life. Jeff doesnt like any of her boyfriends that is why she hasnt told him about Evan." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:08 am

"Well someone is going to have to get Jeff to understand and who is better to do that than you, Orton, Matt, and I."
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:13 am

"Good point, but I dont want you doing anything to make him jump on you either. Riley has point and I understand how she doesnt want you to get involved with you being pregnant. Jeff really doesnt care."

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:15 am

"Not I got to worry about DiBiase and Jeff." Elle says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:19 am

"Baby why?" He asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:21 am

"Cause they could decided to do something to me while I'm pregnant." She replies.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:23 am

"Elle they dont want you babe. They want Riley for some reason and I dont know what that reason could be." He says

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Cena Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:24 am

"But if we get involve, that puts everyone in danger." She says.
Elle Cena
Elle Cena
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:31 am

"Babe I know that. But if we let her go back to him there is no telling what they would do to her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next